the south?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can feel your pain of no one really being into imports. Here in michigan everyone drives Fords or other big three cars, (Motorcity, Fuck that). Everyone has a truck or an SUV. Dont think i have ever been to arkansas but by the reputation, everyone drives hillbilly trucks with confederate flags right? I feel your pain

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 15 2002, 08:34 PM
I can feel your pain of no one really being into imports. Here in michigan everyone drives Fords or other big three cars, (Motorcity, Fuck that). Everyone has a truck or an SUV. Dont think i have ever been to arkansas but by the reputation, everyone drives hillbilly trucks with confederate flags right? I feel your pain

yeah there are alot of rednecks that drive old POS trucks .. that barely run ..

fuckin people in arkansas and alabama cant fucking drive, and there was this place called the "Boars Butt Resteraunt" and like a block away was what looked like an outhouse with a big sign that said "The Hot Nut Hut" yea, ill bet its full of hot nut... lol

Originally posted by 96prelude@Oct 12 2002, 11:48 PM
i live in arkansas...i hate it but that is what i got delt. i was wondering if any of "ya'll" were from anywhere around me.

<-- Texas, Houston to be exact.

It's "y'all" not "ya'll". The contraction is made between "you" and "all", not between "youa" and "ll"... so put the apostrophe in the right place!
:D

not everyone dives trucks, there is about 12-15 imports but most of the kids who drive them are clueless.

ok (y'all) know people in the south can't spell....even words we invent.

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 16 2002, 04:23 PM-->
96prelude
@Oct 12 2002, 11:48 PM
i live in arkansas...i hate it but that is what i got delt. i was wondering if any of "ya'll" were from anywhere around me.

<-- Texas, Houston to be exact.

It's "y'all" not "ya'll". The contraction is made between "you" and "all", not between "youa" and "ll"... so put the apostrophe in the right place!
:D

a deep thoght from jack handey:

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

<-- From Morehead, Kentucky. See if any of y'all can beat that. lol, Closest "big city" to me is Lexington, it has 2 shopping malls...and I'm guessing none of you have ever even heard of it. ;)

ha ha i live in Spokane Washington, the only thing any of you have probablly heard of is the Gonzaga Bulldogs

we have more meth busts than any other crime, and the nicest car ive seen here is a Corvette Lingenfelter, followed by a Carrera 4

my county is the 7th biggest meth producing county in the us.

my uncle has a carrara 4 its tight. i'd take it before a corvette anyday.

Yeah, but it's getting less than 800hp out of a twin-turbo V8.
I know we've all seen the video of the 852 WHP twin-turbo V6 Skyline.

96prelude, Hey I live in Conway.. 17 with 99 4 door accord ( Silver, Lowerd, New Struts, New Cambers, GC coilovers.. oh and some cool motegi mr7 gunmetal rims, :p ) thought I might be stupid! Anyway, your right most people around this state have shit for cars with rims and lowering. Most of them look like shit but some people just want rims and lowered. Like myself, I have 0 money because I cant keep a job and do my school because school is more important than fixing this car up because i have to keep grades up and get into UCA for the s2000 I want. But around this state it seems lately people have been starting a new trend.. that trend is a bodykit.. thats not painted!! Im sure you know what I am talking about my friend. I am also sure you wonder the same question I do? Why put a full kit on, without painting it! Its like haviing a fucking pair of rims that 2 of them are silver, and two of them are white.. Or ordering 3 rims for your car because you just cannot wait to get them and wait another week for a paycheck and putting those 3 on your car and waiting two weeks for that other paycheck so you can order that other 17" and finally put it on two weeks later! The import scene is getting horrible here my friend. People try to race ME and fucking 4 door, 4 cyl AUTOMATIC accord! I sit here and think, why.. my car is slow as fuck.. it looks nice.. but its slow as fuck and you know it so why do you want to race me when you have a v8 transam knowing you can beat me? Anyway, thought I might say howdy to a fellow "arkie"

The 550 HP Rx-7, If it is the silver one ( and I will not release his name ) He is a dick, your right.. most guys with the nice fast cars are stuck up assholes.. but wouldnt you if you knew that you could beat almost every average person on the road? Maybe thats why transam's like to fuck with me and rev their "mighty v8's " at me while I am peacefully sitting at the stoplight drinking my Dr. Pepper, to fuel their ego.....

Later,
Jeremy
1999 Accord
Tociko Blues, Engals camber kit, Ground-Control Coilovers, 17" Gunmetal Motegi Mr-7s wrapped in Nitto 450's, Intake (to sound fast lol), and Neuspeed strut bar for those corners I have to take since my car is just so fast.. lol
just kidding..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah i've seen them but a porsh will out handle it any day and i like to corner.

as for the unpaited bodykits, i've never seen that but it sounds stupid. the rx7 is yellow the guy sent it to pettit racing in florida and it's been featured in a couple mags. we call him "slick" he owns the movie theater here.

I actually live in schaumburg. IL we have woodfield mall the mall with the most square feet of shopping space in the country. People drive from multiple states away to go there, and let me tell you at christmas you can't get within a mile of this place with out a traffic jam.

Back