Thinking of Relocating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

@SlushboxTeggy there are tons of smaller areas around SLC that are like their own little cities. Each place has something different about it so you can kinda pick what you like best. My parents are in an area called Syracuse. Really new, and far enough from the city to avoid traffic and what not.

It is a different type of traffic, filled with soccer moms driving 7500lb suburbans full of screaming kids. They also don't care if they take a piece of your car with them to their destination.

I agree with Taco, move down to Fl with us. You can live close to the coastline and trade snowboarding for surfing. :p If you really want to snowboard just go visit your parents in the winter and do it then. I personally love Fl. Nice beaches, no emission testing or vehicle inspections and don't forget spring break. ;)

I agree with Taco, move down to Fl with us. You can live close to the coastline and trade snowboarding for surfing. :p If you really want to snowboard just go visit your parents in the winter and do it then. I personally love Fl. Nice beaches, no emission testing or vehicle inspections and don't forget spring break. ;)
I use to surf. Shark Week fucked that up. Never again. I go in the ocean, but floating out there waiting, nope, not anymore. Spring Break is tempting though, haha.

I agree, but it's mental at this point. Plus, there have to be waves to surf. I like activities that are just waiting to be done.

stop thinking, debating, considering and just go.

right now.

pack your shit, sell what you cant take, get into the car and go.

hell, crash with some members for a bit to see if you like an area enough to stay. that gives you a very wide array of areas you could try out. and if you end up back at home, broke and exhausted, you'll at least have one hell of a story to tell.

so, do it. stop waiting, bc like having a kid, you'll never be ready, and theres never a perfect time.

I stated earlier, I have my buddy's wedding in May. I'm the best man. I would have been in Australia last summer if that wasn't the case. I like you're idea though, maybe I'll couch crash with willing members, and try a few places out, haha.

Back