This really sucks!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Ya, like I said, this fuckin sucks. I swear to GOD, I am the only fucking teenager that doesn't smoke or drink. All I ever do is get invited to some "Awesome Party" where there is going to be a keg and all. Ooooooo. Big fucking deal. I don't drink. And it is no fun just to go and be sober, trust me I have tried a million times, because all of my friend drink. So I am always here, sitting on my ass doing nothing, feeling lonlier than shit and hating everything. WHY does everyone think that they can only have fun if they are drinking. I HAVE drunk. I HAVE been drunk. More than once. The liquor/beer is gross tasting. It takes A LOT of it to get me drunk(I'm mad Irish) and it's just no fun. I don't even get a hangover. It just seems so pointless to me, but it sucks, because it is soooo damn important to everyone else. I know that drinking essentially isn't bad. But when thats all people do on their spare time for fun... thats just plain retarded. Everyone gave me shit, because I didn't get fucken "FADED" on my 18th birthday. Everyone is always saying, Potter is whack, he never comes to partys with us. HMMM, I wonder why. Because I sit there while everyone is getting shitfaced and then passes out. WOW, TONS OF FUN!!! SO basically, I am the only 18 year old in the country that doesn't drink. I can't even meet any fucking girls, because they all drink, and that is the BIGGEST turn off ever. Well, that and smoking, WHICH I DONT DO EITHER!!!

I suppose, I have two choices here: 1-Become an alcoholic. 2-I am screwed for life. I am having a hard time deciding.

Alcohol has pretty much ruined my life, my best-friend in the world, been best friends since we were in 4th grade, really discovered alcohol about a year ago. After that came weed, and now we don't even talk anymore. I don't like to be around that shit. My Ex-Girlfriend. Together for a Year and a Half. She broke up with me and one reason she gave me is because I didn't ever want her to go out to parties with her friends and drink. Girls get taken advantage of at partys like that and I didn't want her anywhere near that situation. It happened anyways after we seperated. She was pregnant from she doesn't know who and had a miscarige. A drunk driver hit my uncle when he was riding his motorcycle. My uncle no longer has a left leg.

I'm probably the only one on this board that feels this way, but whatever.

I don't know you guys... This sucks. Sorry for my rant, but I feel like shit and sometimes this board is where I feel like someone will listen to me, even if noone does.

dont be a pussy. be a man, drink a beer and join the party. :) i know alcohol isnt essential but it sure makes everyone let loose.

and how is drinking and having a good time a turn off? drunk chicks rock dude. if it werent for drunk chicks, a lot of people wouldnt get laid, lol.

im not tryin to bash you, i used to be the same way......before college. then you realize that if you dont wanna be a loser sitting home alone everynight, then you might as well go out and have a good time. you will get used to the taste, everyone does. going out and partying doesnt make you an alcoholic, when you sit in your basement and drink by yourself, then insist to others that its to "up your tolerance", then its safe to say you are an alcoholic :lol:

just dont drive while you are messed up, and you are set. get a ride there so you cant drive, call a cab, whatever....

You got two choices from the way I see it buddy:

1. join the party
2. hang out with the rest of the loosers who are in high school band on a friday night, plying your time away at the local coffee shop, listening to poetry and dwelling upon your incredulous boring lives.

get the fuck out there and drink motherfucker. i command you to do it. going to parties is much more than getting shitfaced. ESPECIALLY at your age. it is learning how to socialize with people in a relaxed setting.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Apr 24 2004, 12:15 AM
Ya, like I said, this fuckin sucks. I swear to GOD, I am the only fucking teenager that doesn't smoke or drink. All I ever do is get invited to some "Awesome Party" where there is going to be a keg and all. Ooooooo. Big fucking deal. I don't drink. And it is no fun just to go and be sober, trust me I have tried a million times, because all of my friend drink. So I am always here, sitting on my ass doing nothing, feeling lonlier than shit and hating everything. WHY does everyone think that they can only have fun if they are drinking. I HAVE drunk. I HAVE been drunk. More than once. The liquor/beer is gross tasting. It takes A LOT of it to get me drunk(I'm mad Irish) and it's just no fun. I don't even get a hangover. It just seems so pointless to me, but it sucks, because it is soooo damn important to everyone else. I know that drinking essentially isn't bad. But when thats all people do on their spare time for fun... thats just plain retarded. Everyone gave me shit, because I didn't get fucken "FADED" on my 18th birthday. Everyone is always saying, Potter is whack, he never comes to partys with us. HMMM, I wonder why. Because I sit there while everyone is getting shitfaced and then passes out. WOW, TONS OF FUN!!! SO basically, I am the only 18 year old in the country that doesn't drink. I can't even meet any fucking girls, because they all drink, and that is the BIGGEST turn off ever. Well, that and smoking, WHICH I DONT DO EITHER!!!

I suppose, I have two choices here: 1-Become an alcoholic. 2-I am screwed for life. I am having a hard time deciding.

Alcohol has pretty much ruined my life, my best-friend in the world, been best friends since we were in 4th grade, really discovered alcohol about a year ago. After that came weed, and now we don't even talk anymore. I don't like to be around that shit. My Ex-Girlfriend. Together for a Year and a Half. She broke up with me and one reason she gave me is because I didn't ever want her to go out to parties with her friends and drink. Girls get taken advantage of at partys like that and I didn't want her anywhere near that situation. It happened anyways after we seperated. She was pregnant from she doesn't know who and had a miscarige. A drunk driver hit my uncle when he was riding his motorcycle. My uncle no longer has a left leg.

I don't know you guys... This sucks. Sorry for my rant, but I feel like shit and sometimes this board is where I feel like someone will listen to me, even if noone does.

hmm from my watch....its 10:30 on a friday night. (yes, im home for a reason....dont wanna go into it)

but what would YOU rather be doing?

sitting at home on a friday night like some 50 year old fuck, wasting away on the internet.....wondering why your life is so pitiful....

or out at a party talking to pretty girls, making new guy friends (which will most likely last a lifetime) and just plain enjoying your youth.

beer is a aquired taste (it was for me) but once you develop a mild addiction, it tastes GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got 2 options:

mdspread.jpg

Worst drink ever! :( Never drink this! Mad Dog is a Chevron special, takes like bottled ass juice.

OR

downtheroad.jpg

my final thought is this:

do NOT waste your youth. make the most of if (semi responsibly)

cuz when you are older, and settled down, you will kick yourself in the ass for not living your teenage years to the fullest.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Apr 24 2004, 01:15 AM

Good for you. Enlightenment has arrived early for you. I can go for weeks without drinking. It just depends on the situation. I just don't let myself get brainwashed by the beer commercials on tv. In college, I started curtailing my drinking because I snuck buying a car without telling my parents. Insurance wasn't mandatory in that state, so I knew that I just had to be really careful when I drove. I used the car to go out to see the bands at the local clubs. I just would drink ice water or sodas all night long. So since college, I've always chosen my love for being in the drivers seat over partying. When I go out clubbing, I focus on the music and I like to dance. I have a few friends that also don't care much about getting drunk. It's tough that you are 18, but later on, you will find more non-drinking friends to hang out with. If you get really bored on weekend nights, go out to the movies, join an astronomy club, learn to play a musical instrument... there are lots of things to do that don't require drinking.

Oh yeah, and I've lost an uncle to alcohol. He was teaching math over in Taiwan years ago and his students threw him a party because they liked him so much. He liked to party. Unfortunately the rice wine on the island isn't regulated and he drank so much of it that he suffered alcohol poisoning. And I hate when my mom has a few cocktails in her, she gets fucking obnoxious.

Mugen Im with you on that I've never been a big drinker or party person I can't stand hanging out with people who end up doing nothing but making an ass of themselfs

shit its been like 2-3 years since I've been to a party and around a month+ ago I went to one.... yeah 460 bucks later for new tires...

friend of mine was at a big party where a bunch of guys showed up and started busting out ALL the cars windows EVERYONE Im talking 20+ cars

another party after that someone dumped a bunch of beer in some guys car becuase he asked him to leave

I could care less about drinking I drink 2-3 at most if I go out to a bar/club and only do that becuase I enjoy the drink shit last time I went out dancing I was there for 4 hours and had nothing but water

I can't stand girls who drink a lot or party a lot its always been a big turn off for me and always will be

but then again what does my opinion matter? people will just say eh Jeffs Gay so who cares what he thinks

besides if you drink enough this will happen to you sooner or later..
s408a05e668fdd.jpg

I'm with Jeffy and Mugen...I dont drink, Im 18 in HS and I have a grand old time. You don't need to drink to have fun. If thats all your friends do, maybe you're not hangin out with the right people for you.

I don't really feel like I'm missing out on all that much. I know its fun to get fucked up once in a while, but doing it week after week takes a HUGE toll on your body and soon you'll be on the list for a liver transplant....

However, this isn't to say I'm not going to start drinking in College...just no one in my group of HS friends drinks...and I'm fine with that. But I'm also fine with drinking...just not as a sole means of entertainment.

lol that pic is f'ing gross.

I was the same way as you.

WAS.

the first part of my fresh year of college, i never went out either. But, then i started to go to some frat parties and shit, and i ended up having a good time.

I remeber the time when i couldn't drink a full beer without shiverring.
I also remember a time when smelling a shot made me sick.

now, beer goes down like water (unless its shit airj0ckie drinks :shrug2: ) and shots and drinks can actually taste good if made properly.

so what I'm saying is that you'll either grow into it, or you'll grow into a homo like jeffie

so, please, go out, and have some fun. have a beer or two- and basically, SOCIALIZE.

something else I forgot about

my friend was 19 and had ONE drink not even sure if it was a full beer or shared with his gf anyways he was pulled over for doing like 5-6over "one of them towns cops get you for anything"

anyways cop smelled the beer and checked his BAC....

my friend lost his DL for 3 months and paid close to 10K worth laywer fees and court fees

when I was under 21 I would NEVER drink unless I knew I was in for the night

ill be 22 next month and ive never drank any alcohol, used any form of tobacco, or used any sort of controlled substance.

i grew up in holmes county florida, which at the time i was in highschool, was leading the nation for the amount of pot siezed during that time.

people are saying dont be a pussy, be a man and take a drink.

i say it takes alot more guts to tell all the drunken retards at school to go to hell and not to give in to there bullshit peer pressure.

imo living your teenage years to there fullest doesnt include not remembering half of it because you were so tore up. i know countless people who were thrown in jail, got dui's, had sex with the wrong people, and done tons of stupid shit they regret in highschool because they were trying to be cool and fit in.

pretty sad if you require some sort of mind altering substance to get an incling of enjoyment out of life.

xXx - straightedge for life - xXx

since when do we have to drink to socialize?? i'm w/ mugen, i'm a whole 20 years old and have never in my life had a drink. i don't need one to "socialize" w/ anyone, i have a good size circle of friends, none of which drink on any kind of regular basis, and i have plenty of fun and can make new friends rather easily. i've never stepped foot inside a bar, except when i worked for the phone company and ran the system for a local club here in town. but regardless, i'm making it thru life w/o alcohol, and my life is turning out just fine. i have a great circle of true friends. i have a killer job, and i'm almost finished w/ college. no one needs alcohol to have fun, you can have just as much if not more fun sober, and you can remember it in the morning, and you won't wake up next to the toilet. :puke:

so, please, go out, and have some fun. have a beer or two- and basically, SOCIALIZE.

Fo sho. If you can control yourself and have a good time, then do it. You do not have to get shitfaced, ever. However, you are only 18. When you get to the bar setting, life changes a lot. Being a non-drinker at the bar sucks donkey cock. The smoke, as a non-smoker licks balls. I drink, every weekend, but not during the week. That is the norm. I smoked for seven years, it's been over two years now. Fucking yay.

So, don't get shitty, socialize, and loosen up.

Don't smoke. I can't think of one good reason to ever smoke, at all.

Later :)

good for you. Stick to your convictions. But don't stereotype people because they have different values. You said yourself that you enjoy doing other things. There are plenty of people out there like yourself..you just have to find them.

From Senior year in high school, through college, and into the first 2 months of my marriage I couldn't go one week without partying.. then all of sudden.. I'm bored of it. <_<

But I'm proud of you nontheless. Chances are you'll be much further ahead than a lot of those kids... (except for the few who have a successful friend that gravey-trains there asses for the rest of their lives! :lol: )

Hey man, if you don't want to drink, don't. Don't sweat it. You won't be a teenager forever, and things will get better. Some options for you...

If you feel you MUST have alchohol, try a smooth Parrot Bay Rum mixed with Vanilla Pepsi. Pour about 2 oz of rum and 12 oz of Pepsi in a glass and you won't even know the alkie is there, and isn't strong enough to get you drunk. Beer is ass. "Aqquired taste" is no excuse. I've been trying aqquire the taste for almost ten years and haven't had any luck. I can manage to nurse a beer over the course of about an hour, but can pound rum like a drunken sailor.

Another option would be a soft drink in a glass... you've still got something in your hand, but won't get drunk. See, the real issue isn't the fact that you're drinking... you could still be a lonely bastard and drink... it's the fact that you're hanging around immature people and are too immature yourself to not let their naggings get to you.

I respect your choice not to drink or smoke. I don't do either as well, and I'm 26. Well, I'll have an occasional rum 'n coke at my meets... but other than that, nada.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 24 2004, 01:40 AM

now, beer goes down like water (unless its shit airj0ckie drinks :shrug2: ) and shots and drinks can actually taste good if made properly.

RedDog, Kirin, Sapporo, and All the Sake in Stratford........ B)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 24 2004, 09:24 AM
Hey man, if you don't want to drink, don't.

I can manage to nurse a beer over the course of about an hour, but can pound rum like a drunken sailor.

that was also my point- just go out. who gives a shit if you don't drink. hell, you'd be MY best friend if you were- knowing that there would always be a DD to take me home if needed :) seriosuly, if you'd like to go out and have fun but aren't into drinking- you can make a LOT of money being the DD. charge $10 a head, and rent a mini van or borrow somones moms. lol

and as for loco-

nothing beats him coked off his ass, in a helmet, drinking through a straw, cocked off his rocker, and talking like a kentucky hick.
lol
funny shit.

ohh, and :ji:

yeah, that's what's its all about

Back