TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, I was about 16 and was with this black chick who loved nothing more than to give head, even when I said no...she would say yes and do it anyway

that was 5 years ago and she was weird, real weird. Actually she aided in turnin me out, let me just put it this way, she had a fantasy of watching 2 guys and had a bunch of gay friends.

Nope. Just friends. I think it's funny how everyone assumes stuff like that about a lot of things lol.

like i said ... Tuner prolly thought it was a hook up thing ... why else would someone cross the country to be stuck in a car with a girl for days :shrug2:

that was 5 years ago and she was weird, real weird. Actually she aided in turnin me out, let me just put it this way, she had a fantasy of watching 2 guys and had a bunch of gay friends.

Hahahah you make it sound like she had to slip a mickey in your drink

like i said ... Tuner prolly thought it was a hook up thing ... why else would someone cross the country to be stuck in a car with a girl for days :shrug2:
exactly..hes hopin to furher this "roadtrip"

because he's up for a roadtrip? he offered a place for her to live back when she was having gtfo spasms? he's got a little bit of hero complex and wants to help the girl out?

i'm not gonna be blind and pretend there isn't the hope for opportunity there, but i'm pretty proud of him for stepping up and out of his normal routine to try and do something new. it's all to the good.

oooorrrr.....

Instead everything you perceive is completely, 360 degrees, wrong :)

haha im not bashing on him or saying he shouldnt have, haha, im just questioning his motives. :ph34r:

shit i prolly would do something like that too.

who wouldnt' expect to get something for going across the country for a girl? i'm not meaning sex. but something has to be there. some sort of attraction. guys aren't nice to girls because they want to be friends. plain and simple, don't kid yourself. i don't want female friends. i want girls to hook up with or have a relationship with. if i want someone to drink beers and shoot pool with, i'll call my guy friends.

come one now people. it's called anticipation. it's called being foolish and young.

That's pretty close to hitting the nail on the head. And it's not evil or pathetic to do that - It's actually kinda "sweet" to do so. That's Amore, baby.

On the other hand, I happen to notice that in innocent stages such as this, Someone has met with Someone just to see if there is a spark there. And I think that's cool. It WAY beats the usual HS horseshit of "ignore her and play it cool, if she doesn't come to you, she's a bitch" that normally gets spritzed about the place.

Ladder theory teaches us the way things are, but it doesn't teach us if it's right or wrong. It's phrased in a derogatory sense, but aside from that the jury is still out if it's good or bad that women can't be friends to a guy.

Back