TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knoxville is ok if you can stay in the west part of town away from the traffic. still too big for me and driving through it everyday is enough. a few years ago the 4th largest meth lab found in the US was in cumberland county, TN. so there.:cool:

scott

:wub:you want some nice scenery,go to the very top of VT..its beautiful
especially when your looking through a camera at an EF,on top of a mountain, with the differant colored mountains in the background,and the lake down at the bottom

oooooweeeeee
I've lived in both, and Colorado kicks Vermont's ass six ways to sunday.

I've lived in both, and Colorado kicks Vermont's ass six ways to sunday.
ok but where in VT???
my boy lives literally one mile from the border of canada,,and man it is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen...well other than the girls of HS:ph34r:
but seriously newport vt.theres not alot around but damn,,id live there in a heartbeat

Have you ever been to CO Injen?

If you haven't it's worth the trip just for the scenery.

ok but where in VT???
my boy lives literally one mile from the border of canada,,and man it is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen...well other than the girls of HS:ph34r:
but seriously newport vt.theres not alot around but damn,,id live there in a heartbeat

I lived in Brattleboro and Fellow's Balls. Uh, Bellow's Falls.

The roads up there are lots of fun in a tiny car, with good corners and decent pavement conditions, but the sport of "ridge racing" was invented in Colorado - And Canyon Carving through the mountains in the north is a site to behold.

Ah yes, Alaska, it's been so long since I've been there I forgot all about it, but I think I have to put CO just ahead of AK.

he has probably never left ct...

road trip, "you know, if you don't leave the state, this could be a problem"
ive been to every state on the east coast,plus illionois,pennsylvania,ohio,indiana, michigan,washington,and some other states.plus canada.

lol she's a cute girl

haha, answers with that?
that means that something in her pics was deceiving and he discovered the horrible truth that shes hung bigger than he is. :eek::D

i kid.
glad you made it. have fun and safe trip.

and if something does happen to the car, find a library, get on here, im sure there may be a hs member close by.
maybe one nice enough to help out.

Back