To California and back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And what the fuck is your name. It would be weird if Iwas like "hey hun Awptickes is coming to slam a few beers with us"

"who the fuck?"

"oh its ok hes just some guy from hondaswap...might be a serial killer" ?

lol.

I'm in porter ranch right now, kinda between Simi Valley and San Fernando.

Last edited:
I'm selling an RV this afternoon to some people coming out from Lancaster but there should be some light beer pong/drinking in Thousand Oaks.

I'll get them super wasted then drop them off in North Hollywood with no clothes and an incoherent map back to the car lol...let the games begin!

I dunno average milage yet I still have to sit down and figure it out. Probably somewhere around 34/35.

It looks like turbo is the only sane option, bit I'm really not fond of the idea of a turbo on this car, it already has top end, it just needs power below 4500. Once I get back home it looks like the savings account might get looked at again.

I left the house at 3:00 on Friday afternoon with every intention of following through then got roped into a spur of the moment Vegas run, which is how they happen when you live 5 hours away. I just got back and finally changed out of the clothes I had been wearing, drinking, gambling, smoking, and sleeping in for the last 3 days...gross.

What did you end up doing?

What did you end up doing?

We went to Americana, walked around, found out they were shooting some movie -- left. Drove around LA, washed the kaah, scheduled to get the windshield replaced, planned out the PCH trip, went to Zuma Beach, and other stuff I don't remember. heh.

Jur got donewith our tour of Hinda Performance Division. It was cool, sorry no photos though -- Honda likes their secrets.

Now onward to lompoc to see friends.

Edit: ok, I have a few pictures of the areas I could photograph.

Back