To Repo Or Not to Repo...that is the question.

• give her another cha

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 21 2003, 07:01 PM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 21 2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 21 2003, 07:52 AM
jeffie7
@Oct 21 2003, 05:55 AM
I think you should post a picture of her on here and if she looks good let her keep it for alittle while longer unless you've been there done that and want no more of it

:werd:

She's fuckin hot...and married. :p

The reason I say give her another chance is that she's married to a good friend of B's. But he should put his foot down with her and say give me some money or the car is gone. I did happen to notice B, that there were new rims on the car...where'd she get the money for them?!?!?

Yall are thinking with your d*cks and not your brains. This is money your talking about. If you don't really give a damn about the car/money, than let her keep screwing you over. And she appears to be avoiding him so I don't think he's getting any play from allowing her to keep the car. I say get that shit back, legally. Otherwise quit your bitchin'. :p

I don't think he's thinking with his dick. As far as I know the girl that B sold the car to is a good friend of his, and so is her husband. My thinking is that B doesn't wanna fuck up that friendship, which is why he came on here to ask advice on what he should do.

I know he won't want to take them to small claims court because like me, he has very little time and no money to spend on court fees and shit.

Like I said B, give her another chance, but be stern. 1 more late payment and the car is gone, including the rims she put on it.

I wasn't talking about "B", I was talking about all the guys on here saying if she is hot, give her another chance. Thats great that she is a "good" friend of his, but just as an update, "good" friends don't put other friends through loops. She should pay or give it up (the car that is).

so it been 16 weeks now that should be paid off at 100 per week hell even 50 per week.
shit man she made 1.5 payments
Damn she must be good in bed 600 bucks!

**UPDATE**

well that girl was SUPPOSED to show up Friday night (10-27-03) with some money for me, but guess what? SHE NEVER SHOWED UP!! time to repo that mutha!! this just pisses me off now that i am going to have another damn car to worry about. after i repo, its going in the for sale forum and will be sold for $660 which is what she owes me still. so if anyone is interested in a 1990 Acura Integra GS, send me an IM, PM or email and let me know if you are interested in it. pictures are available and i will post them up! the car doesnt run. i dont know whats wrong with it so you will have to tow it. anyone interested?

email is: sipoweredhb@yahoo.com
AIM/AOL: BodyDroppedNikes

Back