to welfare

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cx96gsr

Hey welfare I know that you are a very inteligant honda guy. I need your help asap. Will a 99 civic si(b16a2) factory clutch fit in with the 94 integra gsr engine, flywheel, and transmission? Thanks in advance.

cx96gsr

bump...Anyone can answer if they know, I'm pretty sure 99% of the people here knows the answer.

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
I wouldn't say 99% of the people know the answer.

I believe it will, but I'm not 100% sure. You can probably find out by looking up good aftermarket clutch kit part numbers (that don't include flywheel) and if they match it should be fine.

I know you cannot use a clutch kit for a hydraulic B series transmission setup onto a cable B series without changing the flywheel as well.

cx96gsr

I wouldn't say 99% of the people know the answer.

I believe it will, but I'm not 100% sure. You can probably find out by looking up good aftermarket clutch kit part numbers (that don't include flywheel) and if they match it should be fine.

I know you cannot use a clutch kit for a hydraulic B series transmission setup onto a cable B series without changing the flywheel as well.

Thanks for the reply and help. Yeah i probably shouldn't had of said 99%, but I will try and do what you had suggested and see which way it leads me. Thanks again for your helpful reply.