Toads!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats funny..lol
"Poor little toads," she said. "Everyone keeps running them over. They have nowhere to go."

Some are collecting the toads with plans to sell them to pet stores. Others are talking about trying them out as fish bait.

^^^ and what the fu*k is that....lol.... Those fucking people are sick...lol
eeewwwlll.... :huh:

In england they actually have signs with a pic of a toad on it (Like our deer signs).

They can be dangerous, get enough toad guts and its like you are on ice.

When I lived in Monroe we had a combination of a few things that made for an interesting week:

I lived in the lowlands, near a swamp. And that week it was raining really hard. Lots of flooding and low-level puddles.

Then it rained frogs. It rained frogs for about 5 minutes. This isn't as uncommon as you may think - Tiny little things (not goliaths like in Magnolia)

A few days of the rain goes by, and these things start growing up.

I come home from work, at night and the road is SLICK with frogs. They are hopping everywhere. The road is alive and these little things are hopping everywhere.

It was a sad little massacre, and my tires had to be rinsed off, but it's either they meet their imminent death in the tread blocks of 245/65R14 Cobras or they starve to death.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 15 2005, 01:29 PM
lick 'em
[post=540319]Quoted post[/post]​

AHAHHAAHAA MAAAAN I'M SO WASTED! I'M SO WASTED!!

LICK DA TOAD! LICK DA TOAD!

supafly5bm.jpg

we get frogs jumping ALL over the place on the back dirt roads of east bum fuck. its not intentional, but i happen to run over like 9 everynight i go out there to....well... *sound of water bubbling... cough cough*

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 15 2005, 01:33 PM
When I lived in Monroe we had a combination of a few things that made for an interesting week:

I lived in the lowlands, near a swamp. And that week it was raining really hard. Lots of flooding and low-level puddles.

Then it rained frogs. It rained frogs for about 5 minutes. This isn't as uncommon as you may think - Tiny little things (not goliaths like in Magnolia)

A few days of the rain goes by, and these things start growing up.

I come home from work, at night and the road is SLICK with frogs. They are hopping everywhere. The road is alive and these little things are hopping everywhere.

It was a sad little massacre, and my tires had to be rinsed off, but it's either they meet their imminent death in the tread blocks of 245/65R14 Cobras or they starve to death.
[post=540324]Quoted post[/post]​

i remember you telling me about that.. :)

Back