Too cool gauge pod for EG 92-95 civics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uberdog

Got two, don't need both.
podad.jpg

for one... its a teg dash and consol, two... the gauges look like stickers.
i've seen better, bump for a cool product.

Not that the cup holders are worth a shit in the first place, but that just makes them completely useless. And that spot, IMHO, is way too low for gauges.

Quoted post[/post]]
Not that the cup holders are worth a shit in the first place, but that just makes them completely useless. And that spot, IMHO, is way too low for gauges.

I would have to second that .....
I mean you don't look down at the shifter ever time you shift do you....????

i'm still trying to find out who makes 2" gauges.

52mm and 60mm are the common guage sizes.

52 millimeters = 2.04724409 inch

i guess that counts....

60 millimeters = 2.36220472 inch

I believe the stickers are just to show the layout. The pannel comes uncut and it looks like that is an uncut pannel with stickers on it just to give you the idea.

I have one installed and it is not too low. No, you don't look at the shifter with every shift. No, why would you want to look at your gauges with every shift, though? Would get rather tiresome. You look when you need to look and it is a pretty natural glance down, the same as if you would decide to look at your shifter either while shifting or cruising. Try it and see.

Cup holder is useless after the install, just as it is useless before the install.
The face of the pannel tilts up and it is angled toward the driver about 15 degrees, so while it is hard to tell in the pic, the gauges are pretty well square to the driver's glance.

I think the best thing about it is it is stealth compared to shit hanging all over your dash and down the columns. That shit glows like Michael Jackson on fire at night. Unless you like showing off your gauges like that, which I guess some people do. I like the idea of the guy next to me not being able to tell much of anything looking over through my window. You're either go or your show. To each his own.
Oh, Yeah, 2" gauges are 52 mm 1.2 mm dif ain't no nevermind.

Back