TPS replacement Q?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dwn2low

How the heck do you replace the tps I broke mine on my b18b while removing it. I noticed there are no screws just nuby rivit like things? Please help. :worthy:

Hmm, idk, with mine on my b16 it has torx screws that I had to tighten down.

use a small file to file a slit in them,then use a small flatblade screwdriver to get them out.
EDIT: they are screws that are blunt top so nobody messes with the factory calibration. just use the method above thats how i fixed mine.

Originally posted by dwn2low@Jul 3 2005, 12:54 PM
How the heck do you replace the tps I broke mine on my b18b while removing it. I noticed there are no screws just nuby rivit like things? Please help. :worthy:
[post=520095]Quoted post[/post]​

wow..Interesting..Good Question..I always wanted to know how to remove the damn thing...

use a small file to file a slit in them,then use a small flatblade screwdriver to get them out.
EDIT: they are screws that are blunt top so nobody messes with the factory calibration. just use the method above thats how i fixed mine.

and you..wow ..Good answer..Im gonna try that...

i used a small chisel on it and a small hammer until it turned and it came right off!

Back