Tranny Strength Opinions**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

likaciv

In your guys opinion/ expirience, what is the strongest b series tranny, im looking into a new one, posibly an R tranny, and am interested to know which one is overall the strongest ( diff, syncros, etc.) Thanks for you input :D

I THINK U SHOULD JUST PICK ONE OUT THAT HAS THE QUICKEST GEAR RATIO THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO IF I COULD CHOOSE AND MONEY WASN'T A PROBLEM

Originally posted by likaciv@Apr 7 2003, 02:44 PM
In your guys opinion/ expirience, what is the strongest b series tranny, im looking into a new one, posibly an R tranny, and am interested to know which one is overall the strongest ( diff, syncros, etc.) Thanks for you input :D

98-01 ITR

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 12 2003, 05:08 AM
98-01 ITR

stock,

but a gsr with a quaiffe is actually stonger... or even, an ITR with a quaiffe

Are there any differences in the bearings of the Del Sol, GSR or ITR trannies? Aren't they all about the same strenth?

Im talking more along the lines of syncros and such, i seem to have very bad luck with the syncros in my honda trans'. im not too concerned with the lsd factor, though that would be nice!, im just looking for a stronger syncroed trans, Maybe someone sells a kit to replace those things????

Back