US Capital Shooting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
Disgruntled employee? New Obamacare member who just saw his new rates?

Stay Tuned...

Listening to CNN at the moment. It seems the story went from ramming the white house gate, a woman shooting at "people", and now the latest is words where exchanged with some checkpoint people, female took off and police started shooting at her vehicle.

I would've thought that the Capital would be a gun-free zone...

caught a little of this while i was running my car through emissions

Media said:
Something happened, we're not really sure what. The story is still developing and there really isn't anything to report yet. But we're going to blab our asses off about it anyway because you retards will glue yourselves to the TV as long as we use buzz words like "Breaking" or "Crisis" or "Alert". So plant your ass right there while we shovel truck loads of shit down your throat, and be sure to Tweet this or like this billshit on Facebook so you can feel like you're part of the all important Media.

what a fucking joke
:rolleyes:

I thought the same thing when I saw the headline. Some disgruntled civilian DOD employee who got furloughed and went to take vengeance on the congressmen who are still getting paid. Looks like its only a police chase gone bad though.

I read online she tried to ram the white house... police cut her down with gunfire... and there was a toddler in the car

This shit doesn't add up.

They call it a shooting when the only ones who had weapons were police.

and then THIS is the car that was 'ramming' shit?
0 damage?
23607899_BG2.jpg

and now, all of a sudden, there's drugs?

cnn said:
Investigators found two medications in the apartment of Miriam Carey: one used to treat schizophrenia and symptoms of bipolar disorder; the other an antidepressant, a law enforcement source briefed on the investigation told CNN. Carey, 34, of Stamford, Connecticut, was killed by police gunfire after a chase from near the White House to near the U.S. Capitol on Thursday. Follow complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile. They also found a laptop, a flash drive and three non-working cell phones, the source said.

I'd call that medication, not "drugs". But yea, that car didn't ram shit. Didn't bump anything either. The front of those cars are incredibly fragile. Cosmetically anyway.

Can a Crown Vic even really keep up with a 330hp AWD car? The G is an incredibly powerful, tight handling, easy to drive car. A Crown Vic might even have comparable power, but it handles like a pontoon boat.

maybe these "medications" that are being fed to millions of americans on a daily basis will finally get the attention they deserve

why arent there any pics floating around of this woman?

Soon, it will be white cops shoot black woman, and the Rev's will be running their mouths like usual...

I smell something funny in this story. It doesn't make sense.

Did anyone catch the story of the guy in "military fatigues" that was pulled over for a traffic stop (had three children in the back seat) stepped out of his car and began firing at the officer?

Back