V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok those pix dont do anything for us...so what you need to do is..take a piece of white paper,on the paper,write your name-RWD_CRX_06..then hold the sign up and have someone take a pic of you holding the sign and those edelbrock valve covers...

well this thread has went to shit so how about just posting more of this chick
looksomadcutetog.jpg

want to help me out with the goddam b series with fully built comes with big huge turbo if u dont want to help me out with suggestion then forget it am gunna do all myself.!

GOOD ... GO...

If I throw a stick will you chase it ? (Thanks E!)

check this out motherfucker:mad:
when i was 16 years old! take the single cam engine out!1

[insert old ass engine removal pics]

7 years old that time i buy the engine from my friend.

[now some pics of a K sitting in an engine bay, not even put back together]

today took the chevy 350 engine that is whats up bitch!

[hmm, heads and valve covers to a SBC, no block in sight]

yo guys u think am the bullshit n eat too much shit! anyways am not in da fukin good mood at this moment if u guys felt want to help me out with the goddam b series with fully built comes with big huge turbo if u dont want to help me out with suggestion then forget it am gunna do all myself.!
:shrug2::bash:

cause that ttime in the past got no money to put the engine into a crx thats why i sellin it. id love to have b18c5 but that cost me like crazy! i rather to built up with big huge cock:D
i thought you didnt have the money to put the k20 in the crx??
in the pix it looks like its in to me..so from what im getting was that it was your friends motor,and he didnt let you keep it because you didnt pay for it,or it was a loaner

oh fuck how the hell u get that piks of ma woman ??? wtf!! i didnt posted up the piks in this thread!!

wtf naa ma friend sold it to me i already paid him da full cash ive this engine for like 4 to 6 month got no money to swap into a crx!

believe wat am trying to tell u something!

oh fuck how the hell u get that piks of ma woman ??? wtf!! i didnt posted up the piks in this thread!!

wtf naa ma friend sold it to me i already paid him da full cash ive this engine for like 4 to 6 month got no money to swap into a crx!

believe wat am trying to tell u something!
i thought u sold it?!?!ur stories arent addin up man,,and ur woman is fine,,,where she located?

well how ever you talk to her you tell yarenis i said hello :D

ugh huh what the fuck how the hell did u get that picture dead serious!!! lol oh yeh ma gurl made that cause she is bored that day jaja lol

i deleted it so only you saw i had access to it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back