V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u guys ready to help me which is the best and champ engine to swap into a crx ? b18c5, an h22a1 or h22a2 ? or stillin want 2 c the piks of chick ? lol

hell yea more pix of the girl..and the best engine depends what your going for...b18c5 would be easiest to swap and make decent power.the h22a a lil more complicated and more power

wait a min i thought h22 is way heavy than any b series? is that tru ? well when i get the h22 engine from ebay so wat should i do right after ?

don't get it from ebay
get it local or get it from hmotors
you buy it from ebay and you'll get a piece of shit

hmotors FTW

and anymore pix of ur girl,,post in the gf thread,and please dont be shy to throw up some nudes:D

hmotors FTW

and anymore pix of ur girl,,post in the gf thread,and please dont be shy to throw up some nudes:D

lmfao i got a great idea to throw up some nudes from the website how about that ? lol

anyways when i get the h22 engine so what do i suppose to do right after ? i really want to hold up to 700 hp on the wheel.

wait a min i thought h22 is way heavy than any b series? is that tru ? well when i get the h22 engine from ebay so wat should i do right after ?

Yes, it is heavier, but it also makes more power and torque than any of the B-series engines. It's really not that much heavier either, and it's still gonna be a hell of a lot lighter than an RWD swap would be...

thats sounds really good ok ill go for the h22 engine swap into a crx since that car is lighter! anyways am very glad when some of guy finally help me out thats make me so much better lol.. umm my really goal up to 700 hp on the wheel.. once i got the h22 engine then wat do i gunna to do with the h22 ? change the piston and rod ? wat kinda of the rod and piston is the best for the h22 ? ive heard cp piston is the best tho.. also get the same h22 piston and rod or umm?

hopefully u guys understand what am trying to type it.. hehe

If you seriously want to make that much power than you're going to need to do a complete rebuild, have the block sleeved, forged internals, etc. It's not going to be cheap...

maybe id like to go up to 500 hp on the wheel pretty much power.

oh sucks. ill have around 5000 to 6000 dollars. i have 2000 dollars with me right now so am gunna selling the 91 honda civic hatchback for 3000 with clean inside and in good shape!. its a vtec single cam so um

No offense but 5-6000 dollars isn't that much money. You keep saying you have a ton of money for swaps. That isn't much at all for all the crazy shit you want to do. With how much horse power you want I hope you can drive better than you can type.

that's not true..i have 200 Hp and with jus a gsr engine and if i put a couple of more things into ill have 500 Hp..the only thing that will cost alot is the turbo n etc

that's not true..i have 200 Hp and with jus a gsr engine and if i put a couple of more things into ill have 500 Hp..the only thing that will cost alot is the turbo n etc
cost to hp ratio is exponential, not linear. might take a while for ya, but figure that concept out, and you will realize 500 hp is not as easy as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back