V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
What dont you understand that i am a hard of hearing person ? I cant spell everything perfect because i dont know how sound out the words like you do.

cost to hp ratio is exponential, not linear. might take a while for ya, but figure that concept out, and you will realize 500 hp is not as easy as it sounds.

I dont rush things. I take it step by step so it can reach up to 500 Hp

I dont rush things. I take it step by step so it can reach up to 500 Hp
if you are looking for 500 hp, its not really something you can do little by little. you cant reach anywhere near 500 with bolt ons. it takes work on the internals, which means tearing the engine down and replacing everything with quality parts.

if you are looking for 500 hp, its not really something you can do little by little. you cant reach anywhere near 500 with bolt ons. it takes work on the internals, which means tearing the engine down and replacing everything with quality parts.

well ill buy the h22 engine to get ready put into crx comes with stock engine so i can buy alll the parts that what i need to built up to 500 hp so i can get ready to take the engine out then built up in between 1 to 3 week

if you want 500-700 whp forget the h22a and get a k or b series

the h22a falls off perty fast when your talking turbo numbers. sure the h22a can get you there but the b series can also, with less money and a lighter motor

the h22a falls off perty fast when your talking turbo numbers. sure the h22a can get you there but the b series can also, with less money and a lighter motor

well as far as u said the h22a is the best of the motor than any b series cause of the power and TQ.... so am go for h22a for sure..

Please give me the list wat should I buy the parts and best brand to make up to 500-700 whp for an h22 ? So I could research some of the best brand and parts to see if I can afford it to get some of them.. Since my dad has his wholesale tax paper so I can pull some any price little down... Thank guy for trying to help me out with an h22a. Very Appreciated it ;-)

Last edited:
well as far as u said the h22a is the best of the motor than any b series cause of the power and TQ.... so am go for h22a for sure..

Please give me the list wat should I buy the parts and best name to make up to 500-700 whp for an h22 ? So I could research some of the best name and parts to see if I can afford it to get some of them.. Since my dad has his wholesale tax paper so I can pull some any price little down... Thank guy for trying to help me out with an h22a. Very Appreciated it ;-)
For a straight swap that has some decent stock hp and torque, the H22 is nice. as far as you getting into really building the engine, a K or B is better. Seriously, you need to do some reading around on the site. All of this info is on here, and it's getting a little ridiculous that you are posting this in a Non-Tech forum and wanting everyone to tell you exactly what to get. Then on top of that, when we try to give you some real advice, you either say that that's not what you want, or that someone is wrong, or something to that effect.

If I were you I'd let this thread die, read a little more, then post up questions in the appropriate forums as needed. Do what you want, but I have a feeling that someone's gonna tell you to stfu, you're gonna get pissed, and this is gonna turn into a little hissy fit fight that so many of these noob threads turn into. Don't take it all personal, but it always happens that a n00b posts up in the lounge asking what swap he should buy, and ends up getting pissed when people talk shit to him. I'm really surprised this thread made it this far.

sighs allrigjt id let this thread die then thanks for your time am very Appreciated it for your trying to help me out in some way.. take care to yall dude...

One more thing wat the best b series for me to buy it ?

sighs allrigjt id let this thread die then thanks for your time am very Appreciated it for your trying to help me out in some way.. take care to yall dude...

One more thing wat the best b series for me to buy it ?
Dude, no one can answer that. you gotta know what you want out of it. When you need to ask questions like that, it may be a sign that you need to do you research a little more before you even jump into it OR post that question in the correct area and tell what your end goals are (horsepower, budget, driving style,etc.)

you want a B23H7... its pretty much the shit
strong ass internals (forged from the factory)
and has a better flowing head than just about anything else honda made (flows better than a type R)
only B series that came with a 6 speed tranny too

trust me on this you want the B23H7
they arent cheap or easy to find... but soooo fucking worth it
i wish i knew about them before i wasted my money on the B18C/R

Last edited:
Ok allright I got you dude... Thanks for the advice!!!! And thx for your time to write back on this thread.. So I think I'd let this thread die tho =/

Don't want to give people to get some more pissed off on me or whatever it is.

Allright thx 2 yall guys!

you want a B23H7... its pretty much the shit
strong ass internals (forged from the factory)
and has a better flowing head than just about anything else honda made (flows better than a type R)
only B series that came with a 6 speed tranny too

trust me on this you want the B23H7
they arent cheap or easy to find... but soooo fucking worth it
i wish i knew about them before i wasted my money on the B18C/R

Whoa ! Link/picture ???????
The fact that Ive never heard of the B23H7 engine.... That's must be something new isn't they ?... So what that kinda of the car that came from ? Wondering..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back