V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, and for rwd and the other guy talking about having a shitload of hp, do you really have a grasp of how much that is? seriously, drive a car with 300-350 hp and see how much that is.

ok like i said, i havnt drivin it yet, but i honestly cant respectably concieve 300 to be over kill when it's on turbo and a typical B revs out to 7800~8000. that's a huge band. normally i shift at like 4k when i'm street driving. and not being hard on the throttle. the turbo wouldnt spool that much down low. not on my b16 atleast lol. but i'll have a chance this summer....

Last edited:
ok like i said, i havnt drivin it yet, but i honestly cant respectably concieve 300 to be over kill when it's on turbo and a typical B revs out to 7800~8000. that's a huge power band. normally i shift at like 4k when i'm street driving. and not being hard on the throttle. but i'll have a chance this summer....
Not saying its overkill, but make sure you know what you are getting into. Traction is going to become a big issue also as the hp increases. 500hp is fucking pointless unless you have a damn good suspension setup and tires to grip.

that doesnt sound like skill. that sounds like driving crazy. period.

no skill is when every shift you make is a good one, no extra slip, and not to early to be rough. and not driving like an idiot all the time, i'm talking about taking off from a street light like there was a cop watching you all the time, even when there's not. your describing exactly the same method of driving described in the 'how to be a street ricer' thread.

Well am gunna tell u the truth am good @ driver with shifter.... And change the gear really pretty fast tho... Anyways I just want to have up to 500 hp on honda civic crx that's my goal since when I was 13 yrs old.. I got the 91 crx when I was 14 yrs old cause the car is my favorite car.. So yeh.. Am gunna be at track sometime with my civic crx to earn some money from my friend who want make a bet...

Lol 300-350 hp still not enough for me.. Lol.. One of my drive has around 300 hp on his civic and it isn't enought for me.. So yeh

Lol 300-350 hp still not enough for me.. Lol.. One of my drive has around 300 hp on his civic and it isn't enought for me.. So yeh

:bash:

you drive a car that MIGHT have 150 to the wheels
this can will have more HP and be lighter
try it out, then decide if you need more

i am truly disappointed that you guys have not flogged this fucking troll from the board yet

:disgust1:

where the hell are Havok and Battle Pope when you need them :(

Last edited:
:bash:

you drive a car that MIGHT have 150 to the wheels
this can will have more HP and be lighter
try it out, then decide if you need more
+1

beside's when you were 14 I'm sure you had no idea wtf 500 horsepower even meant. just because it sounds like a lot, doesn't mean it is. A lot of old classic/muscle cars are pushing 500+, even newer cars like vettes/vipers, but take into consideration how much more they weigh than your crx.

a 300 hp CRX in full trim will have a better power to weight ration than a 3000lb C6 vette w/ 400hp

i am truly disappointed that you guys have not flogged this fucking troll from the board yet

I would have if I was a mod.... hint, hint...

i am truely disapointed that you guys have not flogged this fucking troll from the board yet

they have been MIA forever. we need a new ban stick.

the problem is, i cant ban someone for being a fucking moron with stupid ideas
unfortunately he really hasn't done anything ban worthy
yeah his spelling, grammar, and general sentence structuring ability sucks flaming moose nuts... but i cant really ban him for that
this is where we (mods and admins) need you (the general populous of users) to encourage these dip shits to learn the ropes... this might be by educating them on the proper ways to type a fucking question or opinion out, or what the proper forum is for the shit they are looking for... or maybe even by just taunting the shit out of them and making their stay here as uncomfortable as possible until they either straighten up and get their shit right, or leave the damn board

think of this like the movie full metal jacket... we (mods and admins) are kinda like the drill instructors... you (rest of the general populous of users) are like the enlistees... the trolls are like pvt pile... we need you to give these fuckers blanket parties

just for info the old cars back in the day, sure they was big as hell and weigh alot, but the power was way under what they said they had, like the cuda saying it had 550hp had closer to 800. and even with them being big they still had 12 second passes in the 1/4 mile bone stock. and that goes for alot of cars back then

Anyways the final decide is am going get the h22 engine with 200 hp.. Then get the built fully up to 500 hp on the wheel that's it also get the p28 ecu with chipped for boost.. That's what the guy told me to get that wat dey give me the adivce.. So I do not want to make people gettin pissed off or get so angry about this.. Allright

Thanks for yyour help and give me some adivce... Appreciated it... =)

the problem is, i cant ban someone for being a fucking moron with stupid ideas
unfortunately he really hasn't done anything ban worthy
yeah his spelling, grammar, and general sentence structuring ability sucks flaming moose nuts... but i cant really ban him for that
this is where we (mods and admins) need you (the general populous of users) to encourage these dip shits to learn the ropes... this might be by educating them on the proper ways to type a fucking question or opinion out, or what the proper forum is for the shit they are looking for... or maybe even by just taunting the shit out of them and making their stay here as uncomfortable as possible until they either straighten up and get their shit right, or leave the damn board
a ban might be a bit harsh, but a vacation might have been appropriate after being told to post that shit in the correct places. but, this thread has given me something to do the last few days @ work atleast

Anyways the final decide is am going get the h22 engine with 200 hp.. Then get the built fully up to 500 hp on the wheel that's it also get the p28 ecu with chipped for boost.. That's what the guy told me to get that wat dey give me the adivce.. So I do not want to make people gettin pissed off or get so angry about this.. Allright

Thanks for yyour help and give me some adivce... Appreciated it... =)

Since you have money now, when do you plan on actually getting the engine so that you can take pictures, and start on your build? Best of luck...still. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back