Valve covers!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, I did too. That's why I went to these :D

100_1368copy.jpg
I know, or I'm pretty sure, you've aligned you fenders and shit but it takes away from the dopeness away from your car.

I was saying his fenders and bumper needed to be aligned, I'm pretty sure he has already done it already (from reading through his thread).

Yah that was taken literally 5 min after I assembled the front end.. I just slapped everything on there and made sure nothing was touching basically :p

shoulda prepped it a lil better before paint..woulda came out soo much smoother..but looks good anyway

Just did a LS valve cover in wrinkle red. HA! Going to be a LS type argh!

It was all chipped to hell, missing half of the factory powder coat.. so I sand blasted it.. black was just too boring and I didn't want black, so I went red. Its baking in the oven right now. Will have pics up soonish. (tomorrow or something)

I never understood why people still mess with SOHC's... To each his own though. Valve cover looks good.

you really dont understand the power of a sohc do you??
the other night i ran my boy in his full interior 91 integra 1.8 intake.exhaust.and new oem clutch
i used my 91 si full interior 1.6 nonvtec intake.eaxhaust and stage 2 clutch and he only pulled on me by half a car...ive seen sohc with over 500hp..you just need to know how to build them

Just as much potential in a SOHC as a DOHC if done properly.. like injen stated

My LS-aaargh valve cover.

Started with this:
attachment.php

Sand blasted it and gave it three coats of VHT wrinkle red. Baked it for 12 hours. Did the finish work with a dremel and good old fashioned elbow grease.
attachment.php

Attachments

• VC1.jpg
    VC1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 385
  • VC2.jpg
    VC2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 289
Back