Welp, my project kicked off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
it's been live for just about an hour now, we've had several real phone calls come in, and everything seems to be working awesome!

i'm stoked! nothing broke yet! :)

i'll be hanging out here at the office for a little while longer to make sure everything runs smooth.

so, hopefully, this is my last weekend at work for a while :)

welp, we ran into one small hitch... but it wasn't my fault :D

our agents weren't set up properly in active directory, and they didn't have access to the external website. but, we took care of that, and things are good.

so far, my script is 100% :) 72 orders/calls/tech supports already :D

oh im sure my hours aren't going to die down too much... lol i'm still here.. 630 on a saturday night... lol

if you need me to post the phone number, you're retarded. but anyway...

if any of you clowns call and act up, i'll ban you, and plus, i'll have the recording, your phone number, and you're life will be hell.

remember, i work in a call center.

do you have ANY idea how many calls i can have made to your phone number a day with one simple query? lol you'd have phones ringing in your head, and 231231233 magazines in your mailbox everyday.

if you need me to post the phone number, you're retarded. but anyway...

if any of you clowns call and act up, i'll ban you, and plus, i'll have the recording, your phone number, and you're life will be hell.

remember, i work in a call center.

do you have ANY idea how many calls i can have made to your phone number a day with one simple query? lol you'd have phones ringing in your head, and 231231233 magazines in your mailbox everyday.

lmao, def NOT CALLING...

B on the rampage is def a scary thought...

you're a meaasley agent.

i have full access to every single system setting, config, firewall, server, and database.

domain admin biotch :D

I'm vaguely familiar with that shit. If I really wanted to, I can get our IT guys to have some fun as well. :) They like to fuck with the peons here, and belittle them, it's great.

Back