what to say to cops?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was in diamond bar, ca. that place has cops that have nothing better to do than f with people. anyways i was sitting at a red light and i saw cop ahead. naturally i tried not to drive fast and let the cop know that i had exhaust at the time. He freaken pulled me over because i wasn't driving at speed limit at 40 when i was trying to build up to that speed slowly. cops suck ass. <_<

Originally posted by 96prelude@Nov 7 2002, 06:46 PM
cops don't ever pay attention to me; they just keep on going by even when i'm going 15 over.

this will only last so long

Cops are the biggest dicks here. They will pull you over for accelerating faster then a granny creap when the light turns red. Since mini-trucks and rice is popular here. If your car is modified and they hear a stereo, your there target. I was with a friend, got pulled over and he was saying the radio was up to loud.. my friend and him kinda argued, finally we lifed the seat forward and there was an empty sub box, so to be a dick, he cited him for altered suspension. (its not illegal, its the cops decision to cite you for it or not) fucking dicks!

EDIT - The only thing i'm going to miss when i move this summer.. is no emissions in my town.

got a ticket for that too once they say it is because you can not garentee that it will not fuck up and break or come off driving it down the road since factories test thier shit that is why it is illegal

they already have that back home most of the cops have decible meters and they will make you rev you car to 2k rpm and i think the limit is 50 db's which is not that loud

yea, he was just being a dick.. i was with a friend about a 6 months ago, we went down the main street n town draggin frame, no tickets and seen cops, they dont care, but he was jus being super dick.... yea, but its tecnically not illegal if u call and ask.. its a case to case basis.. i have gotten noise tickets, but mine were legit.. 90 feet law here.. be heard 3 blocks before.. 290 bucks .. :angry:

of course you never see a redneck in a f350 with 44's and a stright pipe comming off his v-8 listening to hank williams jr as loud as his tape player will play it getting pulled over for that shit

Hell no you dont... There is a Dodge in the city that is lifted, i good 15+ inches with straight axles conversion and all, my max would go just under the door, but it was legal. Here in town there are acouple bronco's so high that they literally take up a full lane and bout 5 inches of the next lane and there never pulled over.. Ever since they took away inspection stickers and we dont have smog or nothing, i would rather focus on the cars that have fenders ducted taped on puffing smoke like a locamotive rather then someone with a loud emissions legal exhaust or a stereo.. Save the enviroment, not our hearing!! Now that i think about it.. they should look at the products used for lowering shit here.. its oklahoma, there mostly sitting on cut springs or something cheaper then matrix or ractive coilovers.. when i see nissans and shit layed out at the mall, there is only about an inch of contact surface (tire to concert) on the front tires.. WTF?? that's not safe.. (yes, they drive there shit with it about .5-1 off the ground and bottom out ALL the time)

Back