What's this, who's that, am I back?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Welcome back man.

i'm relieved you didn't end up dead somewhere in jersey. wb!!

:popcorn:

Thanks for the welcome backs. :)

Yea, unfortunately I'm living with the grandparents still. If I hadn't had wasted so much damn money I could have been out of their house, had a much nicer ride also.

I rounded off how much I spent last year on bullshit and let me put it this way it's 5 figures, and that's being very vague.

But, "Live and Learn", "what's done is done, what's gone is gone" and "I'm not gonna cry over spilled milk.", even if it's a lot of milk. ;)

Welcome back man. I thought you were doing time somewhere.

Welcome back.

Good to see you're alive, but I'm sure I'll be seeing this same exact thread in months, years to come... until the next time you fuck up and go to jail. It's bound to happen given your history....

I wish it were different, but you just don't learn from your mistakes.

Yea, the inevitable sucks sometimes.

That means, yes, I still have time to do in some way shape or form, hopefully it's a short term that can be served outside of cement walls.

I haven't gotten anyone pregnant in years now, so I have learned from a few of my mistakes. :p:D:p

yeah, but you're not really gay, he came out... so, its still more fun to make fun of straight kid :)

yea, I haven't had a chance to read many posts but even from the little I've read so far I still sense the gayness in Injen.... takes one to know one. haha :D

[22:38] injen200: fuckin queers on forza
[22:40] Subl1meRomeo: double standard lol

Back