What's this, who's that, am I back?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's because they play with him. Doesn't make him gay.

I missed HS.

Now my dilemma is whether or not to get a job right now. I may have some down time and end up with a job that pays 0.35/hr , end up in a mandated program or admit myself in the program just to keep clean and to have a good paper trail.

I missed HS.

Now my dilemma is whether or not to get a job right now. I may have some down time and end up with a job that pays 0.35/hr , end up in a mandated program or admit myself in the program just to keep clean and to have a good paper trail.

IMO, you need something to consume 98% of your waking moments to stay clean.

if you're bored, you'll lapse.

if you're working 18 hours a day, odds are, you won't have time to even think about getting high.

get 2 jobs. hell, get 3. work all day everday.

Can't just go out and get a job anymore... it's tough.

Bryan has to have the will power to overcome his addictions.

its not hard to find a job.

hard to find a great paying one that you would actually want.
but wouldnt be hard to find one.
but its going to suck.

Learn Chinese, Spanish, and Vietnamese....

20 hours a day should get you pretty good pretty fast.

I know spanish but not fluently anymore.

I couldn't get a job at MCD.

I'm not blaming anyone but being a convicted felon makes finding a job difficult these days.

I'm at the point where I'll accept min. wage. haha, what's funny though, years ago I was making triple that and was actually worth more, now I'm not even worth min. wage to anyone anymore. Eh, I did this to myself.

now I'm not even worth min. wage to anyone anymore. Eh, I did this to myself.
the first step towards progress....

aren't there some places that can help you get a job even if you are felon? some kind of work recovery center?

you should try working a deal out with the judge and your attorney to try and get permission to move away from where you are now.

i know its a lot easier said than done being a felon thats fresh out, but it can be done.
start over. some place far away from everything and everybody.

Well, people aren't the problem anymore, I dropped everyone expect my family. Yesterday I hung out with an old time friend of 10 years, she's clean and a really good influence. I helped her fix her accord, she kept my time occupied, I stayed over. But we ended up fighting cause she says I always sleep with her friends.

This hot little cuban chick came over and I was respectful enough to ask my friend f she cared if I tried to hook up/ make something happen between me and her. She said no, I wasn't happy but I agreed. Long story short, me and her just slept on the floor together... but my friend still got mad because we we "too close" to each other while sleeping...

I've been looking into those programs but I have to wait until my cases that may have time attached to them are settled before they'll help me out. As for my pops, I've really been thinking about it lately, but he's been really shady lately, not sure what he's up too or what's going on. Again, even though he's my pops he's running a legitimate business, he can't afford to hire a potentially temporary employee.

well give it a shot. try to find a good person to spend your time with. man or woman, if they are a good influence, try to keep them around.

Back