whats up with the unread posts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
a lot of times, itll say X unread posts, and i click it and there will be X-Y posts.
some times itll say theres a few and there wont be any.
and just now, it said 7 unread posts, then i clicked it and it said 8 but there wasnt any new posts..
hondaswap.jpg

It's because when you click the unread posts link it takes you to the threads with the unread posts. The threads it shows sometimes contain more than one new post. That's why sometimes you'll only have a few different threads to choose from but it might have said there were 15 unread posts. It just means that there were like 10 or so new posts in that one thread.

Maybe the threads are in the NWS section and that section is not showing in the search.

it's not 100% real time.
due to the amount of processing required to pull that info, i scaled it back to only re-load every 2 or 3 page views or so, depending on how 'fast' you browse around instead of on evey page.

1/3 of the queries = faster hondaswap.

Maybe the threads are in the NWS section and that section is not showing in the search.
naw, once you put the password in, it starts showing them.

it's not 100% real time.
due to the amount of processing required to pull that info, i scaled it back to only re-load every 2 or 3 page views or so, depending on how 'fast' you browse around instead of on evey page.

1/3 of the queries = faster hondaswap.

ok thanks.
i thought i might have been missing some posts! lol

Damn post wore.... jeez calm down a bit on the posts ya crazy person ! Think simple green!

i was just bored out of my mind, sitting at home all day.
but now that im back in california, ill be posting a lot less because i finally have something else to do.

Back