where do u go for parts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

where does everyone go for parts?....ne cheap sites?

Originally posted by tphan4@Jan 6 2004, 07:30 PM

I go to school, so I can get an education, so I don't have to type like a fucking retard like "u" so I can convey my point to my audience.

o got his point just fine whats the big deal about how he typed that...holy fucking get over it batman. bitching about how one may type isnt goin to get U anywhere if you ask me

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 6 2004, 04:50 PM
o got his point just fine whats the big deal about how he typed that...holy fucking get over it batman. bitching about how one may type isnt goin to get U anywhere if you ask me

:lmao:

junkyards is where i go if i need something. best place to find shit if you ask me :)

I also go to junk yards as well but only when i am not to busy worrying about who may be abbreviating a word or two on HS

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 6 2004, 07:59 PM
I also go to junk yards as well but only when i am not to busy worrying about who may be abbreviating a word or two on HS

Good man. :) See, that wasn't so hard? Since typed text is the only way you can express yourself here, sloppy typing and spelling portrays a person of lower intelligence. I know not everyone can be perfect like me, but that's the burden I carry. *sigh*

I go to JDM land...some times get them myself...or I USE people to get them for me.....

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 6 2004, 08:01 PM-->
@Jan 6 2004, 07:59 PM

Good man. :) See, that wasn't so hard? Since typed text is the only way you can express yourself here, sloppy typing and spelling portrays a person of lower intelligence. I know not everyone can be perfect like me, but that's the burden I carry. *sigh*

I wnt 2 b jst lkee U Loco!!! Teech mE Pleez!

:worthy:

usually through my buddies shop, if you want you can hit him up.

www.velocityfactor.net, he discounts to HS members also, just let him know that I sent you, Milan.

Originally posted by tphan4@Jan 6 2004, 07:30 PM

autozone is cheap enough for most things.

if i need something custom (and ill need a few things) for my mirage, i go to speeddesigns or rpw racing.

the internet, if its in SCC then i figure i can trust it. plus you ge tthe best prices.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jan 6 2004, 11:32 PM
Autozone... In the ricer aisle. :)

LMFAO every time I walk down that aisle. the neon shift knobs are soooooooooooo cool.
:bo: :bo:

Back