WIL'S WHEEL SURVEY!!!

Well?

• Bronze Buddy Cl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

civicious

FüK-VTEC
VIP
Ok, well I'm tired of my damn gunmetal P1's. I'm either gonna paint them bronze, or get a set of LS Meshies and paint THOSE bronze...Which ones do you guys like better?

or

(except bronze)

jdmeg6

Those bronze LS wheels look pretty hot! I would have to see the Buddy Club ones in bronze though before I could really say yay or nay on those ones.

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Can't believe I'm going to say this...

but out of those two, bronze ls meshies.

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Originally posted by driver1@Jun 13 2005, 08:01 PM
id go with the bronze ls meshies....but i am a big fan of bronze wheels and also spokie wheels
[post=511846]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, get the mesh's will...then after you do, let me know so i can buy the p1's off you lol

civicious

FüK-VTEC
VIP
Just had a guy offer to trade me straight up for these:

with 205/50/15 Azenis on them...

I'm meeting him saturday to swap 'em...

w00t!

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
bastard...my ls meshies just left 2 days ago to be powder caoted.......... bronze...asshat for the copycat! J/K...good minds think alike.....oh Yeah! BTW I farted in your intake before I shipped it! :unsure:

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
Originally posted by hybrid89@Jun 13 2005, 08:11 PM
bastard...my ls meshies just left 2 days ago to be powder caoted.......... bronze...asshat for the copycat! J/K...good minds think alike.....oh Yeah! BTW I farted in your intake before I shipped it! :unsure:
[post=511882]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry Matt but those Bronze LS Meshies look tight. Will I think Matt's fart will add at least 5hp to the wheel yo :lol:

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
wait....

you're trading buddyclub p1s straight up for a set of ls wheels?

dude, i'll buy you some ls wheels tomorrow.

civicious

FüK-VTEC
VIP
Originally posted by hybrid89@Jun 13 2005, 10:11 PM

I thought it tasted funny....

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Originally posted by civicious+Jun 14 2005, 05:25 AM-->
@Jun 13 2005, 10:11 PM
bastard...my ls meshies just left 2 days ago to be powder caoted.......... bronze...asshat for the copycat! J/K...good minds think alike.....oh Yeah!  BTW I farted in your intake before I shipped it! :unsure:

I thought it tasted funny....
[post=511958]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahahahahaha