Wrong Engine List?

Havok

When I search for the 94-97 Accord EX engine, it says F22B1, dohc, non-VTEC...Is this right? my friend wants some things for his engine, I wasnt sure what series it was, I looked on the block but couldn't find it, but I know it had a VTEC valve cover...I know it's not just his car, my sister had the exact same car, also with VTEC....what gives? I didn't think it was a 2.2 litre either. :wtf:

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
F22B1: SOHC VTEC, came in 94-97 Accord EX's
F22B2: SOHC non-VTEC, came in 94-97 Accord DX, LX and SE's
H23: DOHC non-VTEC, came in 92-96 Prelude Si's
H22: DOHC VTEC, came in 93 and up Prelude Si VTEC's

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
well someone must have mis stamped it or something, because it has H23 stamped on the block, it's a SOHC VTEC engine, and no, no ones done any kind of swap on it because the guy's had it since day 1, and has only put an intake on it. i will get pics of it if you want me to.

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
oh shit, i got my letters fuxored up, lmao. sorry about that. and it's a 96-98, i know its a diff generation, but i can;t remember what one it is, but i know its in that range

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
i'm not sure, i got all confused about the generations the otehr day...a friend of mine bought an accord that i thought wa a 5th generation, but it was a 6th, so i ono anymore

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Right, but the 94-95 tails end at the trunk and have one style of lights, while the 96-97 have the lights that continue past the trunk with the lamps laid out different from the 94-95.

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
94-95 Accord:

96-97 Accord:
These
plus these

98-02 Accord Coupe:
(the NSX-looking tails)
98-02 Accord Sedan:

Booya.