WTB: d16a6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erastusboy

hey i am looking for a d16a6 engine needs to be obd0 and preferably in ohio or somewhere thereabouts i am also interested in a si tranny and ecu oh and i need a d series starter

What are you looking to spend? Im looking for about 350/neg for the rebuilt engine. Im located in ohio and i can get an a6 togather for you. im trying to build up my z6 turbo and i need cash quick. the block will be fresh 0 miles, new rings, bearings, head gasket, etc.

I also have an SI tranny out of a crx, its cable, witch sounds like what you need. I have to check on price for that.

I also have a pace setter header, used for 2 weeks, 50 bux.

If your interested, let me know what color the car is, and i will paint the engine to match your setup, Like if your car is red, i will do a red block, sliver head, and silver fading to red valve cover. It looks slick, and ive done a few. i get mad props at shows for my engine styling, just too bad the rest of my car looks like crap. lol.

Anyway let me know, and im located in cleveland.

Originally posted by 97hatch@Nov 7 2004, 04:58 PM
obd2 will run fine in your car you will need to use the obdo dizzy and harness
[post=413494]Quoted post[/post]​

not really interested in vtec trying to keep the wiring down to a minimum as this is my first try at an engine swap and the wiring in the car is already a mess

i have a single cam zc for 400 with 20K miles on it...let me know it is a great engine...so pm me with any more questions

anyone know about that article about making an all motor hf by switching out the head to the dx or si head if anyone has parts to do that or even info i might just do that

Originally posted by erastusboy@Nov 15 2004, 02:11 PM
anyone know about that article about making an all motor hf by switching out the head to the dx or si head if anyone has parts to do that or even info i might just do that
[post=417205]Quoted post[/post]​

Article Here

Seems like an interesting setup :)

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 17 2004, 02:15 PM
i have a d16z6 longblock up for sale.
[post=418293]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, I've already offered to buy yours. What's the deal??

Back