Xmods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright, Hi everyone! Im new yes, and im young..Here for some pics, answeres and info on Honda's..

My Projekt Revolution Si is a Xmod body (No pics yet), Still searching for a body..

My question...Who's Civic Is this? Whoevers it is, Please step foward...:eek: Its Secksi, And it has inspired me to copy it on a Xmod body, But YOU (Whoever) has to give me permission. ;)

5507d1202628218-my-99-civic-coupe-010.jpg

are you going to be marketing this xmod or something? if you're going to be profiting from it you must first talk to honda.

you don't need copyright permission on a model car. and unless you are going to sell it, you don't need anything from honda or the owner.

plus, there are a million hondas that look just like that. it wont really matter if you get some ideas from it.

when i got mine all they made were Supras, Skylines, Civic SI.. i think thats it.. now they got all kinds of shit.. wonder if they have a dc2 body

Integra? No....(Correct if wrong)

All they've ever made were...

NSX
Acura RSX = DC2?
C5 Corvette
C6 Corvette
F-150
H2
Titan
67 Camaro
04 Cobra
05 Mustang GT
65 Mustang
67 FireBird
08-09 GT-R
99 Skyline GT-R
00 Civic Si
(Soon) 09 Audi R8
04 Porsche Cayenne

Find a da9 or dc2 integra and i will rep you lol

I bought an RSX, modded the holy hell out of it (custom made crap) and sold it for $150. Which represented less than half of what I had in it.

It was fun to build but in the end, when its all said and done, and you have the baddest x-mod on the planet you come to realize that even then, its just a sucky little RC car.

Back