Zc Times?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 28 2003, 01:06 PM-->
Originally posted by karnash@Feb 28 2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 27 2003, 03:47 PM
karnash
@Feb 27 2003, 02:30 AM
and the number one reason to get a zc?    NO FUCKING VTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO

[sarcasm]Ummm yeah, that's a pretty intelligent thing to say. VTEC sucks![/sarcasm]

dude if VTEC is all you can rely on to make power, you have serious problems. when i first starting racing out my brand new 1991 si honda prelude (back in 91), there was no such thing as vtec, at least none that i knew of.......and i was still able to pull high 13's on it. my point? yes vtec can be helpfull, but in all honesty, if you cant build a motor without the help of vtec, then you should'nt be building one at all. start from the basics and work ur way up dude.

and the number two reason to get a zc ???? WHO CARES IF YOU BLOW THE FUCKING MOTOR!!! for 1 dollar you can buy another one. instead of the over priced/over valued b16..... got 2500.00?

just fyi.. vtec was in some EF's (88-91) civic's/crx's back in Japan and a b16sir 1 (the obd0 version for the amentioned car (im assuming its a ef with a zc in it) is only 1150 from acouple of places.

Not bitching, just giving you some info on it. :)

learn somethin' new every day :blink:

Yup- Codee he topped out. I found this out sometime last week. I think 200whp all motor on a D block is going to be pretty difficult without a bore change, so that's why I'm only shooting for 200hp at the crank. I don't want to dump tons of cash into the D block- just show that respectable power can be made.

Back