2008 Football Pick 'em!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IM NEVER DONE TALKING SHIT!!! Dallas got big plays... D still didnt do great, but enough to win. Cowboys didnt run the ball that well, all i saw was romo to TO. Then again, they did win....

I hope when Ward comes back they'll be able to rotate the rb's and have a little change of pace. Didnt see as many screens as id like, but Eli got Shockey involved early which is a great thing. Too bad Burress couldnt do shit... And and eli threw his average of 2 ints.. INT's kill eli, he needs to reduce the # of ints and he'll be good.

Because I'm a prick... Green Bay is the best team in the NFC and Dallas will not get past them in the playoffs if they square off.

How bout them Colt, huh?? :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol GB and Dallas meet each other during the regular season :D we'll see who's better :) wait till Tank Johnson gets into game condition and Terry Glenn comes back :) assuming he can get healthy enough.

lol GB and Dallas meet each other during the regular season :D we'll see who's better :) wait till Tank Johnson gets into game condition and Terry Glenn comes back :) assuming he can get healthy enough.

A conditioned Tank + Terry Glenn = Cowboys win.

Im waiting for glenn too.. he's takin up room on my fantasy roster!!!!! He was supposed to be back already!!

poor guy...way to get hosed on FF.

shoulda taken TO, hopefully you got shockey for sunday's game :p

Dunno if this has been discussed yet, but apparently Indianapolis' left tackle (or right tackle I forget) D. Freeney hurt his foot last week. he's out for the rest of the season... that's going to have a huge impact on our defense. :(

Dunno if this has been discussed yet, but apparently Indianapolis' left tackle (or right tackle I forget) D. Freeney hurt his foot last week. he's out for the rest of the season... that's going to have a huge impact on our defense. :(
Ouch... Besides Bob Sanders, he is Indy's defense. That's gotta suck...

We still got Mathis, he can do some damage if he doesn't get tired. Thank God Sanders is healthy. But yeah, Freeney not being in is going to kill us. Just when our defense was starting to look really good.

On top of that, I dunno if Clark (slot receiver, forget the name for his position) will be back, and Harrison (WR) is still out.

hey b16racer, you need to add rae carruth to your list.

hey b16racer, you need to add rae carruth to your list.
lol yeah he does!

I did meet rae carruth in person when he was playing for CU and all I have to say is he is a asshole in person. I was working at a bodyshop and he brought in his 66 mustang for a complete bodywork and paint and he was there checking it out everyday. and just a prick to everyone.

damn i need Tenn to beat the donkeys so I can stay in tie for second with chris.

too bad there isn't a prize this year. i would be ready to collect. it's pretty much over.

too bad there isn't a prize this year. i would be ready to collect. it's pretty much over.
There's 6 weeks left... go count your chickens before they hatch and watch what happens :ph34r: :D

Ken, we are tied? woot woot!!! :D I'ma go check out the rankings...

no if the titans would have won then we would be in a tie, you were one point ahead of me and you had denver to win which puts you 2 points ahead of me. damn I going to have my GF pick for me. she been picking the teams just for fun to see how she does and this week she had only 2 losses.

man I am pissed the titans are holding Young back. they want him to throw only 25 times per game. hell i understand you need a running game but shit dont hold back a QB that can throw the ball as well as run with it.

FUCK!!!.... I keep trying to gain some ground on Nick by picking some very reasonable upset picks but towards the ends of each game, the under dog just screws me :( Nick is running away with this shit now...

and yet again....dallas with the upset. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! (okay, not really an upset, but if you watched the game you know what i mean).

Back