78 cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Weekend Update

I gave the car a little massage with an oxy-acetylene torch and a BFH (big fuckin hammer). I needed a little more clearance for the pulleys and the transmission pan.
DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

I also test fitted the Integra Master Cylinder. It's a tight fit, but it'll work. Integra brakes are a go!
DSC00081.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

And finally I built a bracket to go from the stock civic mount to the Integra engine. I gotta add some more gussets, but I need to test fit it first. More to come next week.
DSC00089.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

go klyph go! GO GO GO!

nice progress man, i cant wait to see this when its done.

Right hand drive? Or am I looking at the master cylinder picture wrong?

yup Its LHD, but the MC is on the pass. side. There's a bar that goes from the brake pedal, across the firewall to the passenger side and actuates the MC. It actually helps things fit quite nicely.

nice..... nice nice nice...

if it's only 10*, why isnt this thing done yet?? :p

yup Its LHD, but the MC is on the pass. side. There's a bar that goes from the brake pedal, across the firewall to the passenger side and actuates the MC. It actually helps things fit quite nicely.

Ah, good information. Now I know.

you're in Texas... he's in Alaska... how in the hell can you possibly "feel him on the weather".... he thinks 10* is WARM :ph34r:

you're in Texas... he's in Alaska... how in the hell can you possibly "feel him on the weather".... he thinks 10* is WARM :ph34r:

watch the news lately? big tex is under a blanket of snow...

but your right.. theres pretty much no comparison... ^_^

Back