Bush is getting Owned!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw bits and pieces of the press conference. He looked really nervous, and alot of his answers sounded half-assed, and the validity of them seem questionable. But of course I would be nervous, too, if I misled an entire country on why their countrymen are being killed on a daily basis. <_< I want Bush gone. I haven't really explored Kerry's views so I can't say I'm going to vote for him just to get Bush out of office, but Bush definetley does not have my vote.

*What I don't understand is that Clinton was impeached for lying under oath about SEX, right? Why the fuck can't we impeach Bush for lying about WMD (the whole "reason" for this war, right?) and causing the death of our families and friends??

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 14 2004, 09:45 AM
I saw bits and pieces of the press conference. He looked really nervous, and alot of his answers sounded half-assed, and the validity of them seem questionable. But of course I would be nervous, too, if I misled an entire country on why their countrymen are being killed on a daily basis. <_< I want Bush gone. I haven't really explored Kerry's views so I can't say I'm going to vote for him just to get Bush out of office, but Bush definetley does not have my vote.

*What I don't understand is that Clinton was impeached for lying under oath about SEX, right? Why the fuck can't we impeach Bush for lying about WMD (the whole "reason" for this war, right?) and causing the death of our families and friends??

What worries me more is that Bush *REFUSES* to testify under oath at the 9/11 commission. He won't go under oath about something that killed thousands of Americans and almost destroyed a city?

And what's with needing to bring Cheney with 'em? I know the answer to that one... united they stand, divided they fall.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Apr 14 2004, 10:56 AM-->
complicity
@Apr 14 2004, 09:45 AM

What worries me more is that Bush *REFUSES* to testify under oath at the 9/11 commission. He won't go under oath about something that killed thousands of Americans and almost destroyed a city?

And what's with needing to bring Cheney with 'em? I know the answer to that one... united they stand, divided they fall.

Yes, I forgot about that. That's disturbing... not to mention he completley opposed the 9/11 panel in the first place :/ Something isn't right. :/ I agree with you totally, why can't Bush testify by himself? Does he really need a sidekick to go with him? Ridiculous.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Apr 14 2004, 11:56 AM

Seriously, does bush think that america is that dumb. Thats one way to make both there stories the same. Bet there will be alot of kicking under the table.

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 14 2004, 12:57 PM
Fuck both of the major parties, neither has any adgenda other than personal gain.

:nod: That seems to be the trend.

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 14 2004, 09:57 AM
Vote for Kerry, he's on both sides of every issue so you'll have to agree with him eventually!

I'm voting Nader. Fuck both of the major parties, neither has any adgenda other than personal gain.

I want to make sure that Kerry is well ahead of bush in my state before I decide whether I am going to vote for Nader. Believe me I want to vote for Nader, but I do not the Democrats using the scapegoat of a vote for Nader is a vote for Bush. The stupid electoral college, just fucks with everything.
Oh and how is it that we try to impeach a president who lied about his sexual activities, and we have not even started a hearing about a President who lied about the reasons we went to war. Remember the link between Al Queda and Sadam, and remember those WMDs. The only reason we had an idea he had the WMDs is we have the reciepts from him purchasing them from us.

Back