COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like they're going to have the new "Mile High Club" achievement in here...

Light Foot

Escape the ship with 2:15 left on the timer in Veteran. 30 G

*sigh*

*shakes fist at sky* NOOOOOOOOO Damn you mile high club :( sons of bitches want me to die of a stroke don't they.

I am looking forward to playing it when I get home.

It's from the epilogue on COD4. You have to make your way through high resistance on an airborne plane to secure a VIP and skydive to safety on Veteran in one minute time. Took me a shade under three years to do it. (my avatar is the achievement icon)

i'm to the point in the campaign where i have to "Find and kill Draganov" (sp?) .. its hard as fuck going down the damn hallway and enemies keep coming

fucking work in the AM...

ok i may be looking at this wrong but as of now it seems to me that perk 3 ninja is pointless because even with my turtlebeach i still cant hear a single person walking other than me. ?

I think its more for sneaking up on corner campers.

I played through a few levels in the campaign and really dig the story and the way its told thus far. I also played a few rounds online but the lady and I watched a movie and I have to work early in the AM so I will be playing the shit out of it this weekend.

We really need to get a gang of us together to play some online though.

Ugh. Ok, it's not as bad yet, and hopefully won't be if there's no tactical knife, haven't looked yet, but the empty a magazine into someone's face and they stab you is still very present :(. Flags seem to turn faster if you are alone, the remote controlled car is weird to control at first but is in a word ...awesome.

i'm to the point in the campaign where i have to "Find and kill Draganov" (sp?) .. its hard as fuck going down the damn hallway and enemies keep coming

ok, its Dragovich .. i believe its after you blow up the rocket and have to escape.. i'm going through tunnels and shit

We really need to get a gang of us together to play some online though.

:werd: enough of us have it that we could make a team of 6 easy..

Drake, dont know what the hell was up w/ my shit last night.. couldnt join a match so i restarted and tried to join then it said i couldnt because i had updated playlists and would be able to play w/ you again until you restart.. :shrug2: i think they're still fixing bugs in online play

It's from the epilogue on COD4. You have to make your way through high resistance on an airborne plane to secure a VIP and skydive to safety on Veteran in one minute time. Took me a shade under three years to do it. (my avatar is the achievement icon)

I want to say I've done this, and don't remember it being too terribly difficult. Is this only an achievement on xbox360? I don't remember the pc version of cod4 having achievements. I'll have to play it again and check it out

:werd: enough of us have it that we could make a team of 6 easy..

Drake, dont know what the hell was up w/ my shit last night.. couldnt join a match so i restarted and tried to join then it said i couldnt because i had updated playlists and would be able to play w/ you again until you restart.. :shrug2: i think they're still fixing bugs in online play

Are you guys playing on 360? I got it on PS3

And I played multiplayer last night and a few missions on campaign.

I'm very disappointed in the graphics. The AI is shit and characters look very unrealistic. The graphics are akin to Bioshock. MW2 has MUCH better graphics. Also, multiplayer is fucking lagfest. People jumping all over the screen, on a server with like 30ms ping lol.

I know graphics won't get better, but hopefully they push some updates to fix the lag issues in MP on pc. Right now I'm still on the fence if this game was worth it.

The actual game review articles all give it high scores. However the readers comments all seem to be kinda negative. Graphics and sound seem to be the biggest bitch.

Quoted from steam forums, I fully agree:

"AI Friendlies Should:

Advance With You
Be Competent With Their Weapons
Accurately Call Out Enemies
Know Where the Player Is
Be Able To Cover the Player Competently

AI Friendlies Should Not:
Fire On Player
Block the Player's Movement
Have To Be "Pushed" To Anywhere

AI Enemies Should:
Use Tactics When Fighting
Find Appropriate Cover

AI Enemies Should Not:
Rush Three Firing People One At A Time (Assuming AI Friendlies are competent.)
Throw Unlimited Grenades
Have Endless Reinforcements From One Direction

That is all."

Back