dont eat that yellow snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It snowed once here in CO, and it's been dry since. Rained a little once though. It's been snowing pretty good in the high country though, the resorts are open! I really need to get my ass up there.

i dont get any snow here.. last time it snowed .. i was 17...soooo.. 8yrs ago

Yeah... Tomorrow is supposed to get UGLY... The tires on the CRV are fair at best... Gotta wait for a few more ebay auctions to clear so I can order up my snows for it.. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
It snowed once here in CO, and it's been dry since. Rained a little once though. It's been snowing pretty good in the high country though, the resorts are open! I really need to get my ass up there.
:laugh: its been since Oct. since we had some snow, and its not suppose to snow this weekend either :thumbsup: to a dry Thanksgiving

3 inches here and still snowing. with my civic std having bald tires this should be fun.

When I woke up today, driving home, the highways were covered with hard packed snow. I thought they were fine, however, on my 15 mile drive home, I saw several spin outs, one rolled over explorer, and a bunch of fender benders. people suck at driving.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
one rolled over explorer

one less SUV in the world :)

:withstupid:

This has been a weird weekend. Two inches of snow on Wednesday at 17 degrees, a half inch of snow on Thursday at 22 degrees, a perfectly clear day on Friday at 15 degrees, 3 inches of rain Saturday night at 45 degrees. Right now it's sprinkling and 50 degrees.

This is crazy, but I'd rather it rained and be 50 degrees.

Back