dumb ass ricers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
There called Hi-performance brakes, some brakes are capable of stopping 120-0 in 2.5 seconds. (yes in MPH) who speeds through intersections? where did that truck come from whos dragster am I driving to get up to 140 on that street>?

Let me make the scenerio a little more clear, you have a turbo gsr hatch, your on I-95 with light to medium traffic. Your doing 140 in the far right lane. An on ramp is approaching you with an 18 wheeler on it heading towards the far right lane at 25 mph..you think hes going to slow down and let you pass, he doesn't at that moment theres a couple cars in the lane next to you.

1st off when your refering to brakes, refer to the stopping distance not time
2nd, give up your not going to win this conversation
3rd, don't ever even scratch my car let alone plow into the back of it at 100 mph, I will beat the living hell out of you and actually sue you for "voluntary endagerment of lives"

dude where do you live? im about a half hour outside matamoras..

I used to live in Sunrise (Scumrise-Drug Capitol of Pike County 2nd to Gold Key). I live in central Jersey now, but might move back to scumrise later this year.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 27 2004, 07:36 PM

Let me make the scenerio a little more clear, you have a turbo gsr hatch, your on I-95 with light to medium traffic. Your doing 140 in the far right lane. An on ramp is approaching you with an 18 wheeler on it heading towards the far right lane at 25 mph..you think hes going to slow down and let you pass, he doesn't at that moment theres a couple cars in the lane next to you.

1st off when your refering to brakes, refer to the stopping distance not time
2nd, give up your not going to win this conversation
3rd, don't ever even scratch my car let alone plow into the back of it at 100 mph, I will beat the living hell out of you and actually sue you for "voluntary endagerment of lives"

I used to live in Sunrise (Scumrise-Drug Capitol of Pike County 2nd to Gold Key). I live in central Jersey now, but might move back to scumrise later this year.

:gives: stopping from 130-0? 2.5 seconds that would put you into the window with no seatbelt. Shutup no one, when getting of the highway is doing 140??!?!?
Give up im not going to win?!?! YOU ALREADY LOST, there are thosands of people who speed which :gives:
3rd??!?!? :gives:
:gives: where you live??!?!

well.... here's one for you...

my mother in law was turning left going to work one morning from a one way stop... some asshole in a truck broadsides her at 80 (in a 55 zone) and kills her.

fucked up his truck a little... fucked up our whole family.

you do understand that when someone hits someone else.. the force tranfers to the other car... and whoever is in it. so, the people in the other car took the brunt of force...

so having said that... i'm done trying to get thru to this asshole... i just don't want this happening to anyone else.

Hopefully this post will some how work as an eye opener, but for those that don't will continue to speed and *possibily* cause an accident.

Majority of the time you guys only learn when it's too late and the damage has been done, when you get your manslaughter charges and face time if thatst he case but then it's too late.

So for all the young/old fuckasses who think they have some sick setup and want to prove that your 16.2 1/4 car can take some other troll fuckers 16.1 1/4 car, remember driving is a PRIVALEDGE. Take a more proactive approach to this problem.

.5 seconds that would put you into the window with no seatbelt. Shutup no one, when getting of the highway is doing 140??!?!?

you'd actually be on the highway not getting off or on, dumbass.

Speeding is not waht im saying, i speed too, i mean idiots like you who would do 140 if he could a weave through traffic without a seatbelt.

You would give a fuck if you were in jail and owed me 30k.

somebody asked where I live, learn to read before you post

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 27 2004, 07:46 PM
well.... here's one for you...

my mother in law was turning left going to work one morning from a one way stop... some asshole in a truck broadsides her at 80 (in a 55 zone) and kills her.

fucked up his truck a little... fucked up our whole family.

you do understand that when someone hits someone else.. the force tranfers to the other car... and whoever is in it. so, the people in the other car took the brunt of force...

so having said that... i'm done trying to get thru to this asshole... i just don't want this happening to anyone else.

I'm talking about speed on the highway, in a honda. where did the truck come from? Your calling me an asshole SO WHAT? Go bother the truck driver he did it.
You do understand the difference between a truck hitting a car and a car hitting a car?

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 27 2004, 07:48 PM

Speeding is not waht im saying, i speed too, i mean idiots like you who would do 140 if he could a weave through traffic without a seatbelt.

Okay you dont even know me so stop talking to me like you do.

I'm talking about speed on the highway, in a honda. where did the truck come from?

the truck in my scenerio came from the on ramp if you were doing 140 and you rear ended him it was your fault, speeding on a highway is just as bad, I'm not going to go around like my shit don't stink, I'll do 75-80 on the highway, but I'm done doing 135.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 27 2004, 07:53 PM
a truck is a car... with a bed. fucknut.

i just can't wait till you do it to someone else's family... we'll see how you feel then.

What are you talking about, I havent hit anyone, what are you talking about someone else?
A truck is not a car.
There is two different classes of liscenses.
You need a specialone to drive a truck. Class E or D, its one of them.

She should have said pickup truck. Go read on all there sites there called pickup trucks,saying trucks in general dont help. There still heavier, and I'm not the all out race car driver I sound like, I speed all the time but I dont be taking apexes and drafting off of semi trucks and traffic on the Interstates (okay well sometimes and the semitrucks draft off of me lol).
Belive it or not the majority of drivers in florida speeds. I got hit and it was not by any honda or person who was speeding... Person was reaching for a quarter approaching a toll booth (I was in front at the toll paying 10.95) at 30MPH he driving the benz had no insurance, slammed into the back of my 94 civic coupe, I wasent mad, he offered to by me a replace my car which he did, if I didnt open my mouth, I was happy.

it's not a semi. retard. ugh. a truck as in a toyota truck.

and... if you continue to act this arrogant, you WILL hit someone. i pray you don't hurt any innocent people.

:ban: your an idiot, you should realize we're right by now. Just STFU, your not worth the car you drive, you should be stuck with a geo metro governed to 65 mph

i'd pay to see a truck driver cut you off as you're showing off driving down the freeway... just to see your face before you become mush on the road.

you are not invincible... your car is not either. if you ever do get into a crash... i hope you hit a brick wall, so only you dies... and not an innocent person like my mother in law...

or even better... live.. and have to eat food thru a straw for the rest of your pitiful life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back