E-cig Bliss....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a couple of those e-hookas. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet.

Right now I have a pair of Kanger EMUS. They're pretty good, my complaint is the resistance when I drag from them. A couple of the guys in IA here use some crazy Mechanical Mods.

I just bought an e-cig. This thing is pretty great. I get my nicotine fix and don't smell like an ash tray. Plus in lovely CA we have some "special" tanks we can attach to these batteries for even more fun! :)

yeah, the ceramic ones, for "Dry Herbs", lol. I wouldn't post about that too much -- pretty sure it violates the site's TOS. :p

ETA:
(And because the government watches my posts.)

Last edited:
James, you want this thread.

And for good measure:
FB_IMG_1411651578474.jpg

People think it's a fad for me, for some reason. I was sitting in the bar that went smoke free on August 1st Saturday night, this lady looks at my vaporizer, then looks at me and goes "do you think that makes you cool? It's such a hip thing to do now."

I laughed at her and said I've been off cigarettes for 10 days now, and this has now paid for itself. This isn't a fad, it's me trying to not smoke.

I almost bought that same ginormous contraption he has, but mine is a lot easier to carry around. I'm hoping to be off of this thing in the next month or two.

Ha. She was actually sucking down some fried pickles... so yeah. haha

think of the cash you will save. I don't miss spending 8-9 bucks a day.

Wow, cigs are expensive there. Mine were only 4.68 a pack. Of course when I found them 3 years ago they were 3.22 a pack...

Only time I spent 8-9 a day is when I'd buy a pack at 8 am and buy another at 6:30 on my way to the bar just to make sure I didn't run out.

I think the cheapest you can buy cigs now here in MD is like 5.xx a pack, almost $6. I remember picking up a carton in 2009 for $40-something.

I use a Vamo V5 with a mini Pro Tank III. I only use 6mg fluid, but I use it in waves. It suites my cravings well.

Ive been wanting to build nicer setup, but Ive already got to many projects lol.

As soon as my shit comes from China, I'm going to build a 30w box mod. Should be fun.

think of the cash you will save. I don't miss spending 8-9 bucks a day.

That is about what I was paying for a can of chew when I still partaking. I could have gotten cheaper shit but I preferred Cope long cut. Husky and Grizzly suck. I haven't consumed nicotine in any form for a little over a year.

Back