Eric's '92 Prelude Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The piping is probably Spectre too. That's why it doesn't have a nipple for the valve cover breather, because the pipe is just a generic piece. If you ever run across a cheap intake that was actually designed for your car, I'd go ahead and pick it up. Running the breather hose from the intake tube to the valve cover like stock is preferable to a breather filter...

The piping is probably Spectre too. That's why it doesn't have a nipple for the valve cover breather, because the pipe is just a generic piece. If you ever run across a cheap intake that was actually designed for your car, I'd go ahead and pick it up. Running the breather hose from the intake tube to the valve cover like stock is preferable to a breather filter...

well i already cut the stock tube off... i could put another on though...

well this is the current look after tonight... i took the washer fluid reservoir out too...

CIMG0759.jpg

CIMG0760.jpg

CIMG0761.jpg

well i have decided the ps is gonna be gone soon. it leaks like a mother and i dont really need it and am too lazy to figure out whats leakin.

did you really just ask that question? if you dont know what power steering is you shouldnt be around a car at all. the name explains itself :ufucktard:

wow are you fucking serious? everyone at least once in their life didnt fucking know what it is. you just cant be born knowing what the fuck that is you fucktard

i never said ive been around cars. im still new to all these engines. im trying to learn what i can here in the forums so i dont have to go and spend alot of money in the shop when i can do it my own so easily

okay, well sorry i've read other posts by you and it sounded like you were saying you've been around them a lot. so im done arguing because i dont want my thread locked

Back