Eric's '92 Prelude Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aside from the obvious, being blown bulbs, take a multimeter and test your wires at the plastic clip end, with the blinker on.

-edit-
-yay for starting the 5th page. first achievement here!-

well they are brand new bulbs in it and they arent blown, but i figured out that the corner lights arent turn signals the turn signals are on the bumper, but still only one corner works...

this sounds dumb and i don't know how many cars do this, but my hatch friends had an 88 and a 90 civic dx. their corner light and bumper light would alternate blinking back and forth, and as far as i know, neither of them performed a modification to any of the wiring.
i want to do it to our crx though, it's a unique looking turn pattern.

woo hoo! i get paid friday which means i might go get a new hood and fenders and stuff like that for it sometime i heard of one that has a perfect body in the junkyard around here...

woo hoo! i get paid friday which means i might go get a new hood and fenders and stuff like that for it sometime i heard of one that has a perfect body in the junkyard around here...

If there's one with a perfect body in the junkyard, why not just buy the whole thing?

On the 92-96 prelude the corner light and the lights in the bumper blink. Check to make sure all of them are plugged in right and recheck the bulbs..... Make sure they are installed right and making a good connection.

well i may or may not get parts this weekend i didnt get to my bank today to get my check cashed and they arent open saturdays (gay) but i think ill go look at the car tomorrow mmaybe just to see if it has some parts i need...

i think i need a new iacv the car wont idle until it warms up, when its cold and you drive it just a little then let it idle it will die, is that from the iacv?

okay, i already know how some of you feel about DC's products but i just found a full dc cat-back w/ headers for $150 i'm seriously thinking about getting it...

okay so i talked to the guy... the exhaust headers and a rear dc tie bar all for $160, good deal? and i dont have a cat. on the car but they don't do smog tests in indiana and my dad said my car doesn't have to have one because of the age anyway so i'll just buy a test pipe for it, what do you think?

yeah im tryin, my dad says im wasting my money though cuz he thinks i can get our exhaust guy to do the whole thing for the same amout but he just doesnt understand what this is

it would be really nice to have an accord around here, there were like 10 of them in the junkyard that had like no parts taken off, but the one prelude that was on the lot was stripped to hell and it wasnt even the right body style (it was a 3rd gen), so i have a question, would the carpet from the 3rd gen fit in my 4th gen?

Back