Fodo GSR build begins **pics inside**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ got somethin to say about everything don't ya? :p

The project is looking GREAT bro, keep it up!

i have to hand it to ya... it looks fuckin sick. the last pic really pulls it all together, are you breaking it in with the turbo? or u gonna run headers first
where did you get that valve cover?
and thats the exact same engine stand i have haha

the valve cover isnt exactly the one im using..Its just there until i finish the other one...
That yellow valve cover came with my gsr head when i bought it.
ITS FOR SALE ...$60 bux BUy it.

nice build.. i just got in my AfI top mount a few weeks ago.. love there stuff..

nice build.. i just got in my AfI top mount a few weeks ago.. love there stuff..
Nicee,,,,
Yeah Jesse makes nothing but top of the line manifolds.
I was going to get a top mount instead, but decided not to. Its was only about a hundo' and some change more than the ram i bought...

What turbo are you running?

i am running a t60-1 with a 84 trim exhaust.
makes good power i bought the 4inch down pipe with it.. there welds are so clean... everyone preaches full-race but know one knows that the same people designed the stuff.

i wanted the 4 inch exhaust but my bank cant handle it for another month or 2.. what size injectors are you running?

yeah i am running pro 1000s also
i had 550 on and when i put the new turbo/ manifold on it maxed them out at 8 lbs of boost
but 1000s is gonna get me up to the mark i want.. are you gonna cage the 4 door

the valve cover isnt exactly the one im using..Its just there until i finish the other one...
That yellow valve cover came with my gsr head when i bought it.
ITS FOR SALE ...$60 bux BUy it.

how much total to ship it to coeur d'alene idaho
zip is 83815

it may be a week or 2 but yea. def interested, i dunno if id leave it yellow... prolly powerdercoat it blue, i like the type-r on it though so yea. def interested. dont sell it haha

OK so i got a few goodies today.
Greddy timing belt. <--not pictured.
gt35r turbo
Hondata intake gasket
Also got the new intercooler in its place. Fits perfect.

DSCI1106.jpg

DSCI1118.jpg

DSCI1117.jpg

And this is what i eat almost everyday.... OMG i love being me...:D
DSCI1091.jpg

Back