Fodo GSR build begins **pics inside**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice Estorvito coming together quite nicely

And the food looks good...........damn I needa get more P. Rican friends.

And the food looks good...........damn I needa get more P. Rican friends.

Freakin right!
I had some PR friends and they always ate chicken & rice... every meal! lol.. mmm... sooo good...

*crap* it's 7:54am and I'm hungry... THANKS...qweers..

Freakin right!
I had some PR friends and they always ate chicken & rice... every meal! lol.. mmm... sooo good...

*crap* it's 7:54am and I'm hungry... THANKS...qweers..

lmao....

Awesome man, isn't that kind of a huge turbo? How bad do you think the lag will be? (I know nothing about snails)

Awesome man, isn't that kind of a huge turbo? How bad do you think the lag will be? (I know nothing about snails)
The turbo is perfect for my setup.
I shouldnt have any problems with it. Thats the reason why i went with a .63ar instead of .82 or bigger.
spools quick....

MMMMM chicken and rice with pink beans & fried green plantains, little salad MMM

that's good power.. (need traccion? :D)

supongo que seras de P. Rico por la bandera, bueno yo soy peruano pero vivo hace muchos años en españa.. y haber si empiezo a hacer (rebuild) mi B16 stock porque quiero andar turbo stock de momento, luego ya veremos haber que hago..

Good luck with ur proyect hermano!

that's good power.. (need traccion? :D)

supongo que seras de P. Rico por la bandera, bueno yo soy peruano pero vivo hace muchos años en españa.. y haber si empiezo a hacer (rebuild) mi B16 stock porque quiero andar turbo stock de momento, luego ya veremos haber que hago..

Good luck with ur proyect hermano!

I'm in the process of getting a traction bar or making my own.. Also looking to get new suspension and motor mounts.
Im also selling my 22" slicks and getting 24" maybe 25"ers.

Ohh and yeah. soy boricua.:D

so much for LBR.. thats some pricey stuff you're buyin there.. nice build though.. :thumbsup: .. makes me wanna boost

I'm in the process of getting a traction bar or making my own.. Also looking to get new suspension and motor mounts.
Im also selling my 22" slicks and getting 24" maybe 25"ers.

Ohh and yeah. soy boricua.:D

you are on the right way hermano.. i hope to watch some vids of ur car runing :p

Not much done these past few days.:mad:
Engine bay almost done.
Fender wire tuck done
brake lines done. Just waiting for my 4040 prop valve from stealthmotorsports
injector clips wired. not pictured.
Engine about 80% assembled.

Tomorrow i'll start working on the downpipe and soldering more wires.
Oh and before you ask...The reason i painted the valve cover red is because, well....
it gets my PUSSY WET. :p
sorry for the shitty pics. Looks a lot better in person. lol

DSCI1159.jpg

DSCI1153.jpg

DSCI1156.jpg

DSCI1154.jpg

Lmao
DSCI1115.jpg

Thats all for now folks.:p

LOL
You gotta stop this crap dude.. seriously, I check this page when I get to school(it's 7:42am now), and every time you post that damn good looking plate of food, I get hungry.

Fag.

:p
Looks sick

Coming along nice man. I just don't like the block guard :( other than that, your shit is gonna be sick. Oh and as far as rims go, VOLKS FTMFW!!! some bronze te37's...yummy!!!!

Coming along nice man. I just don't like the block guard :( other than that, your shit is gonna be sick. Oh and as far as rims go, VOLKS FTMFW!!! some bronze te37's...yummy!!!!

blockguard should be fine.. IM not trying to push 500+ whp so im not worried about it. If i ever decide to hit the 500+ hp mark, i'll get rid of the block guard and sleeve it.

Back