Fodo GSR build begins **pics inside**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like the muffler, also everything looks like its coming along. Keep posting progress pics for us.

Dude, Ill pay you for it.
its not that.. I dont have time to make em now. I only get to work on my car like 3 hours a day.

sorry,..

Maybe i should start making them and make a little extra money on the side. hmmmm.:ph34r:

Last edited:
That battery tray looks simple. Are you on the West Coast? I'll build you one if you pay for shipping. I'd need the dimensions of the battery.

dont you just love getting new parts!

whats wrong with getting new parts..,? lol ;)

Sent the block to get sleeved. Cant wait to get it back.
I took a picture of the box...lol

Attachments

• DSCI1229.JPG
    DSCI1229.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCI1230.JPG
    DSCI1230.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 281
ha ha i know! I take pics of pretty much everything i get in...and i love having a bunch of performance parts just sitting around...its awesome!

Update:

Still waiting for the block.

1- Head was sent to Laskey Racing to get supertech ss valves, dual springs, ti retainers, hot tanked, 3 angle valve job, surface, and new seals.
2- Crank was sent to get balanced and micropolish @ 11,000 + rpm
3- Battery tray done. Battery is now where the windshield wf was.
4- most of the wire tuck is done.
5- Bought new AVID motor mounts
6- Bought new competition engineering traction bars

I will post pics tonight:D

THanks to Innovativetuning.com for putting up with my bullshit... I love you guys...
tup.gif

^^^haha. I know them all. Freddie's my boy.

Yeah i knoe that nigga his hatch looked crazy couple of years back i dont knoe wat he did to it now, i use to leave over there with his sister Erica you must knoe her ......

Yeah i knoe that nigga his hatch looked crazy couple of years back i dont knoe wat he did to it now, i use to leave over there with his sister Erica you must knoe her ......
for real. no shit...
I know hes getting new shit done to it, but i havent seen it.

When do you expect to get the block and head back? I can't wait to see more pic's of this thing!! Looks GREAT!!!!

Back