Fodo GSR build begins **pics inside**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah dude, give them a ring and tell them to get there shit in gear. I wanna see this thing finished before I die. One question though, why are you putting it into a 4 door. It would be faster in a hatch or in a 2 door.

yeah dude, give them a ring and tell them to get there shit in gear. I wanna see this thing finished before I die. One question though, why are you putting it into a 4 door. It would be faster in a hatch or in a 2 door.

haha.
THe reason why i went with a four door civic is because not too many people around here have em, and i figure it'll help keep thieves away:D; . and i wanted to do something different so...there you go.^_^
If you click here you can see the weight differences between all the honda/acura vehicles. You can see that my 93 honda civic dx only weights 2342lbs. Not much more than a coupe or a hatch.

WHo knows, maybe next year i get myself a nice 86-87 crx and drop the motor in it.;)

Sorry about the pics guys...i'll try to post pictures tomorrow.

When do you expect to get the block and head back? I can't wait to see more pic's of this thing!! Looks GREAT!!!!

well the block should be here sometime by the end of the week.
I sent the head and crank ground shipping so Laskey Racing hasnt received it. He should be getting it tuesday, then there is a 2-3 week turnaround so... I should have everything back in about 3-4 weeks.

I still need to install another fuel pump. I'll be running 2 walbros, one intank and an external one just in case. ;)

My goal is 600whp. anything over that is just a bonus.:D

oh shit.... haha

update:
Bought another set of rods. Now im running Pauters.
ALso sold my 600hp precision intercooler and went with a bigger 750hp one.;)

Still waiting for my head and block ^_^

yup. yours is better. you have a bigger budget than me too. you suck. haha. you painting it? ive gotta, dents and lack of painted fenders would be disastrous, lol. how did that rear disc conversion go? you ahve a parts list you could foward me, im going to be doing that this summer...

when i paint, i post..lol....

Fuck bro. youve done a lot since I last checked........Its coming together really nice.

Keep it up yo!!!

Update:

I finally got my comp. eng. traction bar and my avid mounts.
The engine bay was painted.
Tomorrow i'll stop by the Honda dealer to order my ctr/itr cams

Still another 2-3 weeks before i see my engine. :mad:

;)

Attachments

• DSCI0043.JPG
    DSCI0043.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 360
  • DSCI0046.JPG
    DSCI0046.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 311
Nice

She Sexy I Love It But Let Me Know When U Done I Got A Single V Turbo Maybe We Can Do Something Oh And It's All Stock

Back