Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its like 3 .. paint hood, put CF layers over it .. i like the kevlar look

Made a hood change as well. :)

GetPhoto.ashx

Maybe it was out of the focus area? :shrug2: I promise, you won't be disappointed when you see them on your screen. Used to be you could only make out the center caps and small details in HD. Now they look good in any def.

Soooo...

Got banned from Forza 4 storefront today. Apparently I can buy (and the BS part; someone else is allowed to sell) and use a p.dough bear decal group. BUT once I make my own, slap it on a CTR and stick it in the auction house its apparently some huge no no. Because 10 minutes later when I went to check on said auction it says the server is unavailable at this time. Theyve been shitty anyway so I thought nothing of it. Another 5 pass, I go to gift eg6sir another hatch and it says "You've been banned from using this feature." Checked and I cant get into the auction house, not even my own storefront, car clubs, anything.

Any way I can get back in this? I could possibly see how the decal could be deemed offensive if it wasnt plastered on hundreds if not thousands of cars, and available in countless other people's storefronts and auctions. But the fact that I bought the damn thing two days ago off someone else with no problems is total bull shit IMO.

I was JUST starting to make money in the auction house too off non bear versions! Net gains of $20-30k a pop.

im surprised you can even sell cars, they are so cheap its so easy to make money in the game just by playing through the hundreds of races! then they basically give you the parts for free its unreal!

thats what i'm loving about the game.. free parts as long as you're sponsored by them basically.. that sux about the storefront.. i'd contact someone about it .. did u try and sell the vinyl group you bought w/ it on a car?

im surprised you can even sell cars, they are so cheap its so easy to make money in the game...
Its more about sharing your designs with other people and of course selling them for a profit. Just like a painter in real life would. I dont NEED to sell them to make money. Ive got amost 2 million in the bank. I just like to. And because parts are free I mod them up before I sell them, making it more logical for someone to buy a $9k CTR (plus rims and body kit prices and such) for $40k.

Also, thats probably why they added the feature where you can just sell your design instead of a whole car.

thats what i'm loving about the game.. free parts as long as you're sponsored by them basically.. that sux about the storefront.. i'd contact someone about it .. did u try and sell the vinyl group you bought w/ it on a car?

Im going to have to somehow. Would I go to Turn10 or Microsoft? I bought his, made my own with his as a reference, and put mine on the car I inteded to sell. It of course wont let me sell one with his as its locked.

I seriously was just trying to gift you a modded Midori hatch sans bear when it went down. Even finally stopped being lazy and made faux carbon fiber instead of just a black hood.

can any car be bought and sold on the marketplace?

i remember in F3 i wanted a GTR and nobody was selling them. I didn't want to spend $10 on a whole pack for 1 car out of the 10 in the pack.

I was gonna do that! lol haven't really played it since Monday though.

just got it, amazing game!
sucks how the speed wheel doesn't have the bumper buttons...
i have to turn off my xbox, connect with a regular controller every time I want to play around with the setup :(

Back