g string bye bye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

...strange... not exactly the kind of pic you'd expect to see on a news article either

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 13 2004, 09:33 AM
not exactly the kind of pic you'd expect to see on a news article either
[post=376375]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not an American news site, it's from Australia. Almost every other country in the world is beyond having people get offended every time they see a little skin.

AUSTRALIA could be on the brink of a startling underwear revolution, thanks to Gold Coast couple Jan and Chuck Digney ("just your average mum and dad") and their invention: the backless brief.

i bet she's a MILF...

now, i'm not sure how it would work... some girls need a 'drip catcher' if you will, you know. uhm... well... odd. how would it stay there... and i'm sure you could see the part that wraps around the waist anyway.

and, i think america should get over the 'too much skin' complex. i mean, it's a body. some women/men just have better looking ones than others. why not show the women who aren't as hot as models half naked in ads? because, to men, that could be even more desirable, being that she is attainable... she's a 'real' woman... not something just to lust after.

back to the underwear, looks kinda odd. never had a problem with my thongs... so, i'll just stick to that routine. :) it took enough time to get used to wearing those anyway. why 'train' myself again??

Hmmm....What were you searching for when you found that link..... :ph34r:

And Full Frontle nude has been on Japanese TV during primetime in Japan.... ;)

perfect for Gov McGravy...

he can get them for his "wife" and pretend she's an Israeli poet... like he's been doing all along...

i think they would work with low rider jeans.... the strap dont look thick so it my not be noticeable

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 13 2004, 11:26 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. They look kinda weird though.
[post=376371]Quoted post[/post]​

do you mean the girls? or G-strings in general.

gallery_8329_68_1092441886.jpg

I mean damn... :hitit:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 13 2004, 11:46 AM
why not show the women who aren't as hot as models half naked in ads? because, to men, that could be even more desirable, being that she is attainable... she's a 'real' woman... not something just to lust after.

[post=376394]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with that. But I don't want to see ugly girls, and I think the magazines will place ads that sell their product. They don't care about making a PC statement. I think semi-hot chicks would be just as cool. :)

ok, i didn't mean the drip catcher thing in a crude manner here... it's simple fact that women uhm, keep themselves lubed all day.

but, strapless bras are tight, and a pain to wear sometimes... i dunno... i don't see why a simple g string wouldn't work. there's just a small line, and i've never had anyone see it. haha

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 13 2004, 10:31 PM
ok, i didn't mean the drip catcher thing in a crude manner here... it's simple fact that women uhm, keep themselves lubed all day.

but, strapless bras are tight, and a pain to wear sometimes... i dunno... i don't see why a simple g string wouldn't work. there's just a small line, and i've never had anyone see it. haha
[post=376683]Quoted post[/post]​

Um... you mean no one has TOLD you they've seen it? girls like to wear the shirts that don't go past the pants line when they lean over or something and when they do you see tons of string.

Back