Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they are honda fits dumbass!! the world's best selling car for 07-08

photo3.jpg

hm......definately looked like black scion TCs to me, I"ll have to check it back out

Camping is just about the only way to get a good K/D ratio going for me. I just chill in a spot that's only visible from 1-2 ways and wait. Who cares if I'm a camper :D

They have scions as well as fits.
....*punches kels in the eye*......................I'm bored yo let's get a hondaswap MW2 game started or something, 2010 hasn't been my best MW2 playing so far but whatever, let's get it crackin

Port Au Rois is my gamertag, send me a message, add me, let me know you're down

I have pretty much turned into a camper. I find the hardest to reach spots in the map with the best sights and just pick them off. Whats wrong with winning? There is no such thing as a fair fight when it comes to war. You either live or die. What's your choice?

theres been campers from the getgo. even on capture the flag. you just have to deal with it and find the campers and pick them off

That's ok you guys can run around the map. Mw2 isn't a run and gun game like Halo, its about finding a good area to control and controlling it. There will always be plenty of people running around for me to pick off :D

Camping is just about the only way to get a good K/D ratio going for me. I just chill in a spot that's only visible from 1-2 ways and wait. Who cares if I'm a camper :D

I busted out MW1 just to get the hang of it before I think about MW2. I don't know how I feel about camping yet. Part of me feels like it's a legit tactic because it certainly would be used in real warfare, but then again, part of me feels like it's totally unfair as well, since it forces others to venture out and run around in order to get kills, thereby giving the campers exactly what they want, and hence, the advantage.

I guess I just need to play and get better...

....*punches kels in the eye*......................I'm bored yo let's get a hondaswap MW2 game started or something, 2010 hasn't been my best MW2 playing so far but whatever, let's get it crackin

Port Au Rois is my gamertag, send me a message, add me, let me know you're down

Sooooo THATS YOU. I haven't accepted your request yet because you neglected to tell me who the f you were when you sent me the friend request. lol I'll add you tonight now. But just know I will NOT add you unless you let me know who you are.

just finished up the campaign on veteran .. 10 more achievements to go.. and several are gonna be easy ones

Have fun with Echo in Special Ops! lol

I'll help you with the explosives only killing 10 juggernauts if you want. There's a trick to it that is sure fire way to get it.

I'm 3 achievements from completing the game. All I have to do is kill 4 enemies while I'm downed in Spec Ops, collect the last 5 intel items, and get the 69 stars (I have 59 stars now) in Spec Ops. :D

Edit: which I see you have all the intel items. I spent a few hours last night getting it from 22 to 40 intel.

As for the cars in the game, I was noticing all the Hondas and Toyotas in it. When you head into the favela after your driver gets shot in South America, there are a TON of brand new cars getting blown up in the chase.

btw... I got my Scar-H Marksman emblem last night. 1000 kills with that badass gun. Scar-H + FMJ = ridiculously awesome.

Last edited:
yea.. got all the intels a couple days ago. ... all i have left is special ops stuff and multiplayer, campaign is done 100%

oh and i just watched a video of how to complete echo .. seems easy

You'll NEVER finish the multiplayer. Ever. Especially if you prestige. Hell, I'm 277% complete with multiplayer. lol

Once you prestige you'll get more Veteran challenges for each gun. Veteran I is 500, Veteran II is 1000 and Veteran III is 2500 kills with the gun. I haven't made it past VIII with any gun yet.

The beauty though is those Veteran challenges don't reset if you continue to prestige. I got my M16 up to 1337 kills, and those were still there when I got the M16 back after prestiging.

When you get to level 70, you can prestige and get a new symbol (the one by your name). I've already played with a 10th prestige (the highest level you can go)

You'll get the extra challenges per gun as I mentioned, but you'll also get another create a class. Every other prestige gives you another create a class, so when you prestige two times you'll have 6, four times you'll have 7... etc.

I'm level like 53 on the second prestige level. I think I'll just go all the way up to the tenth so I don't have it hanging over my head.

I doubt it unless you complete EVERY SINGLE challenge there is. Each of the 8 assault rifles will have the Veteran challenges. Veteran III is 2500 kills, if that goes up to VIII... (10,000 kills perhaps?) I don't even want to think about how long that'll take when you get 8-15 kills per game.

damn, ten prestiges and it will say you have completed 1000%. crazy.

im at about 174% and in not going over 200%. i just don't wanna stay on the same old 5 stars as the first prestige in the old mw.

im at about 174% and in not going over 200%. i just don't wanna stay on the same old 5 stars as the first prestige in the old mw.

the five stars were the non-prestige in cod4. but i know what you meant.

Back