Help me decide on a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine then..

Anyone else want to buy my bimmer? :)

your thinking right when you said TL... They are great cars man go test drive one, you will enjoy the factory sound system the most.

mike how much would you ask for your bimmer? out of curiousity.

i could be convinced to move the car for you ;)

i drive down there... drop my car at your place... you bring me to the airport.. i fly out there and pick up your car... drive it back... drop it off to you... get back in my car... and drive home

you get your car delivered free of charge... and i get a cross country road trip :)

I can see it now, once the new owner gets into the car he notices traces of white stuff in the back. Or maybe a kidney

Drug/body part run anyone? lol

accord crosstour?

EDIT* nvm 4000lbs for awd :eek:

Last edited:
The new WRX is pretty nice. A guy at work has one- boatloads of extra torque is a DIY chip flash away. Subaru is at the top of the reliability charts too- right up there with Honda and Toyota.

i do like the new subys. at first i hated the hatch, but its growing on me and if i get one ill prob go with the 5 door now.

there is a dark grey 2010 5-door (premium) near me at a suby dealer. MSRP on it is like 29k, internet price is like 27.9k, i sent an internet offer for 24k lol. i got a reply back saying 27,299 before TTL and $99 dealer fee.

the car is nice, but theres no way ill pay what they are asking. unless im being unrealistic?

i could, but i cant find any at a dealer for a reasonable price. and the ones i do find are few and far between. i think ive only found a couple for sale at all.

edit: i did find a 2008 EVO X for 26k w/ 11.8k miles not too far from me either. maybe i'll check it out.

Last edited:
Fly to CA and drive one back, there are always 9's for sale here.

i do like the new subys. at first i hated the hatch, but its growing on me and if i get one ill prob go with the 5 door now.

there is a dark grey 2010 5-door (premium) near me at a suby dealer. MSRP on it is like 29k, internet price is like 27.9k, i sent an internet offer for 24k lol. i got a reply back saying 27,299 before TTL and $99 dealer fee.

the car is nice, but theres no way ill pay what they are asking. unless im being unrealistic?

Mazdaspeed 3 :)

He's gotta drive in the snow homie. Those are pure torque steer.

ok so i went test driving today and im like 90% settled on a WRX. the dealer offered 23,999 for the base 4-door im probably going to trade in the teg, get whatever i can for it, drop 2-3k down, and finance the rest. the sales guy seems to think that he can give me better financing on a 60-month loan than NASA FCU, but i find it hard to believe since the only special financing they told me about was 3.9% 36-month. and i can get like 4-5% from NASA FCU for like 63-month.

im really having a hard time deciding between the 4-door and 5-door. i like them both, but i think the 5-door looks a little better. my gf really doesnt like the 5 door though. what are your thoughts? im trying to decide on color too. the red and blue is ok, but i like the white, silver and black better. what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back