Help...Need some detox info.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chreeesto there's not enough goddamn :popcorn:. someone fed it all to the :deadhorse:.

She has a habit of being dishonest but I don't think she'd give me her pee if it was dirty

Yea, pretty much. She's fuckin wacked out so I dunno if she's on drugs or just crazy.

Yea some grandma's are like that. Mine's a wacked out total B-I-T-C-H, she hates me, and I hope she dies from her cancer soon and has some money that I can get my hands on :D.

Good luck with that test!

my cool grandmother passed away about mid april a couple years back
alzheimers is a bitch

my other grandmother is FUCKING CRAZY
never offer to help do your grandmothers taxes
they'll call you every fucking day looking for them, like they're your only client in the work
fucking charity work

Well, I live with her and my grandfather and it's very difficult to stay sane. I lose it sometimes.

From what I hear she insisted on buying the house we live in 40 years ago and has never been able to keep it up.

She's always been out of it and she really doesn't know how to do things correctly. Especially cleaning and organization. When I was younger I didn't notice or care, now that I'm older it really gets to me. She's really unsanitary, like she doesn't wash her hands much then she touches food. I have a bitch fit over that, especially when it's stuff I eat.

She also just leaves shit around and makes a mess and I understand she's older but she doesn't forget where she puts things, she just goes into schizo g-ma and doesn't want to tell people where she puts things. My grandfather and I are fairly organized people, she isn't and just destroys any type of organization we have going on.

I could go on for pages but I'm gonna piss myself off

dude.... i used to have to take tylenol 3's all the time for my problems and for my job i had to have a drug test and i had popped 2 1/2 an hour before and it showed up but it also showed up with acetaminoprophen the actual tylenol and i passed just fine, that only should stay in your system for 3 days max, and to be honest the drug test lady told me that 32 oz of orange juice will fix you up... just a thought

I still haven't gotten in to work yet. The bitch in HR is dicking around, she doesn't like me and is trying everything in her power to make it so I can't work there.

I have to go in again today so she can "check" off more on her list. My felony shouldn't effect anything since there's someone else who works there with my same charge. I really hope she doesn't scoop something else out of the pile just to make it harder for me.

I still haven't gotten in to work yet. The bitch in HR is dicking around, she doesn't like me and is trying everything in her power to make it so I can't work there.

I have to go in again today so she can "check" off more on her list. My felony shouldn't effect anything since there's someone else who works there with my same charge. I really hope she doesn't scoop something else out of the pile just to make it harder for me.

fuck the hell outta her,:ph34r:
haha goodluck again,

Back