Help...Need some detox info.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You do know that the piss is going to show up female, right?

He could just say "Well you didn't say whether I had to use my penis or my vagina". haha

J/k, but I don't think they can determine gender in piss.

And a thong? lmao. Whatever's comfortable to ya I guess. But I could just imagine someone's grandmother pissing into some kind of container.

Good point that I didn't think of. Post-menopausal women won't have very high estrogen levels, but I'm positive there's other markers in the urine. Essentially that link E posted was retarded and looked to have much of the rationale of a high schooler, but as I pointed out earlier in this thread employees have the high cost associated with top-of-the-line, stringent tests on their side.

I'm sure it can be tested for but it may not be tested for on a basic drug test. Its all speculation by myself at this point, since I don't have any insider knowledge or work at a drug testing facility.

Hopefully for Byran everything works out well, but I would say that he's his own worst enemy and for about the 5th year in a row I have said this... he needs to get his shit straight. He doesn't have the worst luck, he brings his bad fortune upon himself by being foolish and lackadaisical.

oh good the fucking all knowing master of fucking everything has posted now

you know what fuck face, he was looking for information i posted information
you didnt post a fucking thing... so how bout you shut the fuck up
if you have an issue with the information i posted, i included the fucking link, take it up with the site that it is from

Last edited:
that wasnt aimed at you it was for the fuckbag that posted before you
i edited it to reflect that

On the show Manswers they showed this guy on the episode about how to pass a drug test. He sells a complete system to get a clean sample into a drug test. It was a cool setup, he thought of almost everything. I can't remember the details since I don't do drugs and my jobs doesn't drug test.

Every aspect of the Drug User's life is proof-positive that they aren't real "men" at all. Just people looking to sneak around in the shadows and not take responsibility for their choices.

Spitooey.

I'm not sure I understand that post Cel. If you are talking about me, I wasn't sneaking around. I told them what I took, I told them I didn't have a script for it. I wasn't expecting a second test and I was actually in pain, so I took more T-3's for some temp relief. I'm not smoking meth or blowing yay, I'm not even using the drug for the euphoric aspect of them.

My comments were not posted towards you. I don't think you need to worry about this AT ALL. Take the test.

E, piss your pants and cry, you little bitch.

Read the language level of the article you posted, its written at about the same non-formal level that is taking myself all of five seconds to post. If they couldn't be bothered to present a formal article do you think they spent that much time researching most of the claims they put up or that it was just hearsay from mainly burn out druggies that have no idea about the human body.

If you can't handle criticism on a poorly researched website that you posted maybe you need to stop being such a bitch?

its a fucking FAQ page from a site of a company that exists solely for the purpose of helping drug users pass piss tests, and you're critiquing them for not writing it out like a fucking PDR (physicians desk reference)

you really are retarded aren't you

how bout instead of bitching about the informal matter that the information was provided in, you prove the information wrong.
post up some fucking links
show me a DRUG TEST that tests for the sex and or age of the person submitting the piss
and i don't want to fucking hear about what your doctor, trainer, dealer, roommate, life-mate, boyfriend, or anyone else told you. post up some product information pages that prove you right.
because until then, as you said
Its all speculation by myself at this point, since I don't have any insider knowledge or work at a drug testing facility.

you already admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but for some reason we are supposed to take your word for it????

post up some proof or shut the fuck up

Wow you're a tough one! Its common knowledge that you *CAN* test for gender in urine, without actually having a listing of what is tested for in a drug test, it would be impossible to know what they do or do not actually test. Given the misinformation that is clearly provided on the website, about the inability to test for gender, I would conclude that the site was not well researched.

I'm sorry that I belittle people that are in the same IQ range as yourself. Don't take it so personally.

nice try
show me a fucking drug test that detects gender, or shut the fuck up
i don't care about "common knowledge" i don't care about what can "in theory" be done... this was not about theory... this is about what can and is detected with DRUG TESTS

heres a link to an adulterant screening kit
ADULTERANT CHECK 7 @ American Screening Corp.
no mention of detecting gender

heres some links to popular drug testing kits
12 Panel w/ Oxy @ American Screening Corp.
12 Panel w/ Buprenorphine @ American Screening Corp.
10 Panel Drug Test Cup @ American Screening Corp.
12 PANEL DIP CARD, 12 Panel Drug Test @ American Screening Corp.
10 panel w/ adulterants, on site drug test cup @ American Screening Corp.
11 PANEL CLIA WAIVED DRUG TEST, @ American Screening Corp.

none of those test for gender

in fact heres a link to the whole fucking site
Drug Testing Products and Services @ American Screening Corp.

not a single drug testing kit on that site checks for gender

heres another site that sells drug testing supplies
Drug Testing and Screening
no mention of any drug tests detecting gender there either

heres a lab that does drug testing for you
Urine Drug Testing, Laboratory Drug Test, Screen
they mention that "All specimens are screened for creatinine."
once again no mention of being able to determine gender

heres another site
BioScan iCup Drug Screen
again no mention of being able to detect gender

heres a link to the section on Quest Diagnostics site that specifically deals with test validity
TestSure™ Specimen Validity Testing (SVT): Employer Solutions: Quest Diagnostics

no mention of being able to detect gender

heres the list of shit they can detect with the urine tests they use
Express Results Instant (on-site) urine drug-testing options: Employer Solutions: Quest Diagnostics
once again... no mention of being able to detect gender

ive backed up my side.... show me proof that i am wrong or SHUT THE FUCK UP

calm down everybody! dont break your keyboard e-yelling.

a 2 second search on google. this should make everyone happy. this, to me, is the best answer to the gender test question.

It would be scientifically possible to determine gender, but it would require expensive forensic type DNA testing, which an employer just isn't going to do because of the cost and extra effort. I work in a lab that takes in pre-employment drug screens for businesses and they just negotiate a simple screen cheaply for those employees.

makes sense. possible.

feasible? not for a company, or individual.

:eek:

E, practice your comprehension skills. Never have I said that drugs tests actually do test for gender but I refuted the fact that the FAQ states that drug tests CANNOT test for gender.
Good point that I didn't think of. Post-menopausal women won't have very high estrogen levels, but I'm positive there's other markers in the urine. Essentially that link E posted was retarded and looked to have much of the rationale of a high schooler, but as I pointed out earlier in this thread employees have the high cost associated with top-of-the-line, stringent tests on their side.

I'm sure it can be tested for but it may not be tested for on a basic drug test. Its all speculation by myself at this point, since I don't have any insider knowledge or work at a drug testing facility.

I'm glad you're having an enjoyable argument with yourself attempting to prove a point I did not refute.

5.7 Gender:
Gender cannot be tested either. As with age, there is a rumor that gender can be detected in urine, and is tested in medical insurance exams. It's another myth. It may be argued that a pregnancy test can be used to detect the gender of the urine provider, but the same test is used to detect prostate cancer in males.

I realize that you're too thick to feel the sting of being wrong and I'm well prepared to hear that I'm stupid, off-base, ignorant, etc., etc. but I take solace in the fact that the point I made was 100% true.

Last edited:
Back