Help...Need some detox info.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slo niacin... that's what they put my buddy on before taking the test for the marine corps... i had to piss for a job and took them too. pissed perfectly clean. i'm sure this is a little late but i'm a big bastard and they cleaned me out in two days. granted it was 8 tabs every 2 hours and a couple gallons of water per day.

Also, I call bullshit on the unable to test for gender in the piss test. As far as I've always learned, when studying biology, was the hormones and other markers in the urine are gender specific.

I've never tested this knowledge to be positive, but I'll take the information given to me by professors and people who have been through med. school over a poorly constructed article with glaringly apparent errors.

I would hypothesize that basic level drug tests don't test gender, but not that tests are unable to determine gender. Although, its common knowledge that many people try to pass drug tests with other people's pee, so I would think they would specifically test for gender unless its extremely costly.

I've never failed a test after being well hydrated and having clear urine. Your urine is supposed to be almost clear unless you're dehydrated.

Last edited:
moral of this thread...you, are fucking gay...hahaha

Haha, I got used to being called gay. :)

lol, so how exactly did you convince your grandmother to give you her piss?

and lol @ the thong. to each his own...

tight tho, let us know

Me "Ma, can you pee in this jar?"
G-ma "For what?"
Me "I need to pass a piss test"
G-ma "Oh, ok"

And she took the jar and pissed in it and gave it back to me.

it always amuses me how many people are always viewing this thread. you would think there are tits in here. but in reality, it's about a kid wearing a thong and asking his grandma for a urine sample. :lmao:

It didn't have a section on the sheet to check off for male or female so I don't think they check.

it always amuses me how many people are always viewing this thread. you would think there are tits in here. but in reality, it's about a kid wearing a thong and asking his grandma for a urine sample. :lmao:

Ha ha, no one can resist the life of Bryan

Heh.

Yeah, trust me, gender can be tested. Estrogen levels are high? Probably female.

EDIT: But then again, how do we know his estrogen isn't high already due to some hormone replacement therapy? Maybe some estrogen caplets came with the thong.

I was gonna ask my grandfather but he takes too many different drugs for his diabetes and prostate problems so I don't know what's in his piss.

if you take too much protein and creatine, you will have raised estrogen levels. that isn't hard to get around.

if you take too much protein and creatine, you will have raised estrogen levels. that isn't hard to get around.

This is not necessarily true, such neither protein nor creatine contain hormones

When the body naturally regulates itself, it always seeks to maintain homeostasis.

So if for some reason you do have elevated levels of estrogen, they will be in balance with elevated test. levels.

Believe me, if creatine or protein aromatized then bodybuilders would not be using these as supplements and if they were they would be using anti-estrogens like Clomid and Novadex.

his grandmother probably has very low estrogen counts anyway

Good point that I didn't think of. Post-menopausal women won't have very high estrogen levels, but I'm positive there's other markers in the urine. Essentially that link E posted was retarded and looked to have much of the rationale of a high schooler, but as I pointed out earlier in this thread employees have the high cost associated with top-of-the-line, stringent tests on their side.

I'm sure it can be tested for but it may not be tested for on a basic drug test. Its all speculation by myself at this point, since I don't have any insider knowledge or work at a drug testing facility.

Hopefully for Byran everything works out well, but I would say that he's his own worst enemy and for about the 5th year in a row I have said this... he needs to get his shit straight. He doesn't have the worst luck, he brings his bad fortune upon himself by being foolish and lackadaisical.

Back