hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my honda more than any truck any day just had to put the vid up because its a rush to watch it run in person. All of that truck was all built by 2 guys that own a heavy equipment salvage company and the other a machine shop. They made there own billet steel rods and you should see the waste gate that they made its got a massive diesel valve spring on it to hold bost. And the other fab work on the truck is nice also

I love my honda more than any truck any day just had to put the vid up because its a rush to watch it run in person. All of that truck was all built by 2 guys that own a heavy equipment salvage company and the other a machine shop. They made there own billet steel rods and you should see the waste gate that they made its got a massive diesel valve spring on it to hold bost. And the other fab work on the truck is nice also

lol sorry i have been away for the past few days. i see ppl got a little stirred up over a whole lot of nothing. thx for that vid 97hatch. tahts a new one. you should hook me up with their info? :D and jeffie it really dont matter how low or high the miles are on these trucks unless its like 400,000 miles on it. but other than that anything under 200k you can still mess with easily without having to worry. i just rolled over to 106k like 2 months ago. stock head studs can hold up to 900hp but other than that all you have to do is put better clutches in your tranny a billet shaft lift pump and a injection pump (if you go over 700hp) and a tuner. we dont have to bore out cylinders or sleeve them or do anything but add a few bolt ons. they cost a bit more than your average honda parts. but injectors are about the same. about 600-1000 for a set depending on size.

I'm not worried about the miles as much as I am the price. full size trucks tend to cost a bit more then a 15-20 year old civic

Looking at a price/quarter mile I still think a 10 second civic would cost MUCH less to do.

i still think it is far more fun to do this in a chassis that it belongs.. you know, one that has the potential to take some corners. not a 6500lb truck lol

i paid 15k for my truck around 2 yrs ago i think?> idk honestly cost of anything has never really bothered me.

Take a new M3 or C63 for a test drive and see how boring it is VS any truck.
While you're at it the Z06 isn't too shabby either.

Take a new M3 or C63 for a test drive and see how boring it is VS any truck.
While you're at it the Z06 isn't too shabby either.

ive drove all 3 of them. i worked at a private shop were all we did was performance :) ive drove alot of nice things. my fave was the camaro ss that we built and it raped the viper we had at the shop at the same time. i just love my truck. thats all there is to it. i love cars to but idk my truck just got to me :)

there's no reasoning with straightline guys. They'd spit on the CF HKS Evo.....even though it did tskuba in 54 seconds.

i like everything. im not just a straight line guy. as a matter a fact im gonna buy me a junkie car for the texas le mans 24 hr race to start doing thats. only junk cars are allowed under 500 so ill prob do thats and ill prob get a honda

I think it is just your grammar and sentence structure. I can tell you are lying about everything and you just sound like such a twat...fyl

I think it is just your grammar and sentence structure. I can tell you are lying about everything and you just sound like such a twat...fyl

oh god you caught me. i think its BC your jealous? if i was lying i wouldn't say it. FYI shut the fuck up idiot. thx. sorry my best friends dad is the one that owns the shop and he took me into his house when i got kicked out and let me work for him till i could save up money to get out on my own. jeez what would i do without him. i wouldnt be anywhere i am today thats for sure. so just bc i dont use proper grammer dont mean i lie. kthx. stop being such a fag and get the dildo out of your ass. idk how you go through life being mr right.

i like everything. im not just a straight line guy. as a matter a fact im gonna buy me a junkie car for the texas le mans 24 hr race to start doing thats. only junk cars are allowed under 500 so ill prob do thats and ill prob get a honda
Its LeMons, not le Mans. :) We have a 1983 280Z as a lemons car, fun race series.

Its supposed to be a fun event and not taken too serious. Breakdowns are part of the fun so long as youre not the one doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back